1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 PlayStation 4 Hotfix (v 1.10)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Dec 5, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone,

We just wanted to give you some infomation on an upcoming PlayStation 4 hotfix. We are fully aware that there are some issues that need addressing and the team have been working flat out to resolve them. All being well, we'll be going into submission this week! Watch this space for more info!

In the meantime, see below a list of fixes which will be present in the hotfix.

- Fixed broken rotation with G29, T300 wheels
    - Fixed horn button on certain wheels
    - Fixed "Real Racer" trophy
    - Fixed force feedback setting in UI
    - Fixed wrong ghost car timing
    - Fixed sound problems on certain tracks caused by reverbs
    - Fixed Monza 66 invisible wall
    - Fixed track temperature

nate, Maxx69, barkx_ and 30 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Bondone on Playstation ? Dec 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PlayStation 5 VR2 (PSVR2) Virtual Reality - Small talk, tech, pros & cons, your opinion, wishes? Nov 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 1.8 Access Detailed Driver Stats Like PC on XBOX PlayStation Oct 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PlayStation 5 Servers Down Aug 1, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster improvements on playstation 5 Mar 21, 2022
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Asseto Corsa Ultimate Edition on PlayStation Sep 24, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ***OFR SEASON 2 ANNOUNCEMENT ACC PLAYSTATION*** Aug 11, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Hosting PlayStation servers Jul 27, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Green Light Sim Racing [Playstation4/5] Jul 3, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Racing League Hub - ACC new season (PlayStation) May 3, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions We could put our playstation network "ID" to add Aug 15, 2020
    Console Lounge Msg from PlayStation re Assetto Corsa? Jul 29, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Game not available in the Playstation Store Jul 9, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC BlacktopRacers League on Playstation4 May 25, 2020
    Chit Chat Room PC license key on playstation Jun 27, 2018

3. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Thanks for the news AC_CM505. I have to say that patch 1.09 introduced a lot of good things and I´m looking forward for that hotfix to enjoy even more the game. The new tyre model brought a lot better handling in some cars that I didn´t like in first time, like the F40 Stage 3. The hud with tyre telemetry is a very welcome feature. The Panamera is a great addition to AC. So, keep the good work and God bless all in the Kunos team. I hope you can present more excellent features in a near future.

At0mic0, paul_wev, Horus and 2 others like this.
  4. matlorc

matlorc Rookie

Waiting the update 1.10, It's possibile to play with G29 with every car unplugging and replugging the USB cable of the wheel after the car's choice

5. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Thank you AC_CM! And please thank the team as well. The tire model and helped the handling so much. Loving the changes. The old school F1 cars are awesome now!

Quick question. On the tire HUD the temps for inside,middle, and outside of the tire seem to be reversed compared to the setup section readings in the pit lane. Do you know which is correct?

Thank you again

matbird and degobiol like this.
  6. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Solid news. I would for the next patch somehow implement user UI possibility so that I can manual customize what should be on my screen but overall glad you share the info with us. Appreciate it.

Keep up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paul_wev likes this.
  7. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks. Its nice to see that the team has taken the feedback seriously. Can you say whether or not the brake bias adjustment will be fixed too? We can no longer adjust it on the fly

paul_wev likes this.
  8. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Please, can you tell me if the patch that is coming to Xbox users this or next week will be free from the problems this hotfix is going to address for the PS4 guys? I know it may sound as a naive question, as I firmly believe you wouldn't do that - for all the frustration it would bring about in case you did. Thanks!

ppbucko, HavanaB0B and MBK72 like this.
  9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for the support! :)

Grijo likes this.
  10. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

I'd echo the sentiment that 1.09 included a lot of really fantastic improvements. It's an incredible base from which to build! Iterate, iterate, iterate! :)

Larryf1951, Grijo and LeDude83 like this.
  11. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

good news kunos fast work
    would be to good to have private / custom lobbys before christmas
    ive asked santa
    i know your doing your best

paul_wev and LeDude83 like this.
  12. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hi, thanks in advance!

But one question! will the update also fix the broken rotation bug on the Thurstmaster T150RS??

GhostMan and SlimCharles like this.
  13. Miticorio

Miticorio Rookie

Leaderboard please,just personal leaderboard will do.I'd like to compare my times between the cars on a data track. Thanks

14. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Thanks for fixing :)
    Set ups seem disappearing randomly also.
    Record data of Km/miles driven per car needed, easy and nice feature to add, make km/miles on tachometers working on street cars please. Please 'like' if you also will like this features to be added. Hope I'm not alone in wanting thoose in AC. I've been a little off of topic please modereators I wanted to focus mostly on the first line of my post, thank you.

paul_wev and Larryf1951 like this.
  15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

There not sure yet, there waiting for us to test it for them. Lol

16. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

What about T150 users? I hope fixing the problem to the T300 users include us...

GhostMan, iwanchek and Donnced2 like this.
  17. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

I get it you're joking, but I don't think they would be that irresponsible to let something come out with the same problems that disappointed the PS4 users last week, as they must have checked everything out once they started getting the reports.

I think we can expect this won't be happening this time, cause they must know they would be poking the bear if they let the ball drop again with the same issue, as people would be understandably annoyed.

In a worst case scenario, it would be preferrable to have the Xbox patch delayed until the PS4 hotfix comes out, rather than having it come next week bugged only to need to go through all the submission process again and have to wait even more; that would be an incredible nonsense.

But I know I must be antecipating things unduly. I really want them to succeed and sure they must know what they're doing. They won't let us down with the Xbox patch, I hope.

MBK72 and ppbucko like this.
  18. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

Great stuff, thanks for the quick reponse

SlimCharles likes this.
  19. saeidj

saeidj Gamer

Hope it fixes the steering ratio issues with the G29

20. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

That's why they did this hotfix update

SlimCharles and Scuderia Paul like this.
  21. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

What about the brake balance? Is addressed in the patch too?

I'm not able to switch the balance (on the fly) since 1.09 patch...

paul_wev likes this.