1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Please Kunos...custom Championships

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Matthew SMITH, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Matthew SMITH

Matthew SMITH Rookie

Been playing since beta, there really is a wonderful array of cars and tracks, i would really love to see a custom championship feature.

To be able to add difficulty, number of races in season, length of races, opponents and the tracks would be awesome.

Dreaming to simulate old German TC championship, my own GT3 championship or a supercar trackday championship.

I know you guys are flat out with content but this would be an awesome feature to add some depth and longevity to the sim.

Thanks again for the awesome product.

paul_wev, Skylar_Schutz, bk81 and 8 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 fatal crash PLEASE help if you can Apr 4, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont start on launch been trying to fix for over a week please help Jul 19, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Please insert a report function for dirty drivers Jul 18, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Someone please help!! Jul 15, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Multiplayer - An Error Occurred. Please Try Again Jul 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lap times and SA assistance please Jul 11, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds game crashing please help Jul 6, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues an error occurred - please buy another game Jul 2, 2023
    ACC Physics PLEASE Help the 992 Porsche GT3R Jun 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions help please for newbie, no throttle May 26, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Who do I need to bribe to get PSVR2 support on ACC for PS5 (pretty please?) May 13, 2023
    Sounds modding Sound shiftdown - help please May 10, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Please prevent going straight on Monza May 8, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Endurance Race Entry List, please fix! May 7, 2023

3. Matthew SMITH

Matthew SMITH Rookie

Edit, for PC and consoles would be even better.

paul_wev likes this.
  4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yeah. They're working on it, though I don't think they've talked about any details and functionality yet.

LChaves likes this.
  5. Matthew SMITH

Matthew SMITH Rookie

Would be so cool, good to know, thanks man.

6. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Didn't they talk about custom championships for 1.8? Then it vanished... I'd like to know too. Was really looking forward to that. :|

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

It wasn't ready to be released with 1.8 as far as I know, can't remember where I read that though (forum here or Stefano's live stream maybe). Haven't heard of it since, maybe it's in 1.9, maybe they had their hands full with other stuff. No clue.

8. rge75

rge75 Simracer

Would be cool if they'd really add it. Beside the mentioned features, it should also be possible to define the point system IMO. Different series have different systems.

bk81 and Epistolarius like this.
  9. bk81

bk81 Rookie

COMPLETED! So cool that Kunos gave us this tool. The simulator REALLY has legs now. :cool:

Now they just need some small improvements to the editor- like Balance Of Performance options for each car:

Engine Limiter (40% - 150% so we can easily decrease/increase the hp of opponents)
    Ballast (throw some kg of weight in that dominant mercedes, lol)
    Tire Selection (put that lotus on some harder tires so he's not so fast in the curves)
    A.I. Levels (individually or a "random range" e.g. 94-98%)

Gracie Kunos!!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    Epistolarius and Skylar_Schutz like this.
  10. What the...? where did you read this?

11. Riverside1

Riverside1 Rookie

It's in the changelog of the new version; media ignored it because they only focused on Porsche DLCs for over six months...

Just make sure Steam installed the new version, go to "drive" and in the upper red tabs you will see it near race weekend and those; works great, takes modded tracks and cars, etc. It's well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

What do you mean?

You're in the console section...

Riverside1 likes this.
  13. So, it's only a PC feature. Very sad...

14. Preset championships please, like GT3, Touring, LMP, Cup, etc.

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

It came on Dec. 20th with PP3.
    So I think it will come to consoleswith PP3 too.

16. I guess, it would be amazing.