1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Please Kunos Custom Lobbies ASAP please, sign if you need this also

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by XR Freestyler, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gustavo Braga

Gustavo Braga Rookie

Same here. Very disapointed. How can a sim race don´t have this feature. I can´t believe that. They at least implement a password protected lobby ASAP.
    We were planning to start a new GT3 league already on Assetto, but maybe we will stay with Project Cars for a few more months....

TaZ2k and BoereJack like this.
  2. GazCBG

GazCBG Gamer

Private lobbies/server are a must, for the console version.

3. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Heard so much about this game and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Please tell me this isn't true!! Mind boggling decision ... the game will die before it has a chance!

4. Schumi26

Schumi26 Rookie

Yes i lead a French Racing Community and it's impossible to play Online and Create Event and League/Championship if the game dont' have a private Lobby.

Please please please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kunos, All players want private Lobbies, it's essential for all players.

BoereJack and TaZ2k like this.
  5. Siekier

Siekier Rookie

Im doing racing leagues for Polish racing community. Already setup subforums.. start sign ups... Rules.. and now ?? I also support others and i want private lobbies !! For 16 online players... Not for 8.... For 16 min please!

via Xiaomi Mi5 ver Karramba!!

BoereJack, AZT B Tender and TaZ2k like this.
  6. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

Yeah same here! Dit some preperation (Dutch community), made a promo-vid and been recruiting more members....

BoereJack, AZT B Tender and TaZ2k like this.
  7. Jep. Our League Planning has also stopped. We have to go back to ProjectCars...
    very disappointing

BoereJack likes this.
  8. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Signed.

9. Jimster71

Jimster71 Rookie

I'm still looking forward to playing the game as is, but I agree that private lobbies should be a priority feature to be added.

It could be that they are waiting for initial swell of users to die down before they add it. The game needs to be able to handle regular multiplayer well and there needs to be server slots available before they will add private races.

TaZ2k and AZT B Tender like this.
  10. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

Yep. Well I can tell you the driving is amazing! Really great physics, FFB and sound! Just need to lower the expectations I think. Just sad for the League driving atm. Hopefully they will indeed add custom lobby's asap. Can't wait for some good League-racing. For now we just need to enjoy the physics, sounds, maybe some single player racing against AI and practicing for when we can compete in Leagues.

11. Rafael Magnum

Rafael Magnum Rookie

I agreed.. most of games have this feature, it's a basic feature.. it's unacceptable a big one game like Assetto doesn't have it... Plz guys, provide it in launch...

12. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

Unacceptable. Private lobbies are a MUST.

13. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

If we do get the option for private hobbies I would really hope that Kunos give us the option as host to disable assists like the racing line for the full sim experience.

14. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Associate your stea..! Kidding.

Nick Moxley, BoereJack, TaZ2k and 2 others like this.
  15. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Poor Kunos, 2 days before their most anticipated release and there's already a petition of disgruntled customers :D (kidding).

I agree that it's a feature that should be implemented, but think of it this way the first months newcomers can get to grips with the handling and physics model and hopefully this will come in a patch when it's time to venture into the gentlemen leagues.

16. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

I just learned that private lobbies are not in the pc version either. While it is a big deal, I think we should tone down a bit. Kunos wil now definitely know what we would like to see first. I think, particularly on consoles these custom lobbies are important because of 'console gamers' (where pc players sometimes rant on, the 'rammers'). The serious console racers don't like them either (well I don't), but I can imagine that on pc there are less of these 'open lobby' drivers (rammers). And that's probably why there are so many Leagues driven on console. The console users (me too I guess) should maybe understand that this sim was build for pc by a small team, which is a great achievement. We should be grateful that they have the balls to get it to console. It works different, and we maybe need to learn from each other. Let's just give Kunos some time to react, and let's not spoil their release.... I don't think they deserve that. Let's just help them here make the game better.

17. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Private lobbies are indeed in the PC version... you just can't create them from the game's UI, but with an external program.

I guess that's the reason they are not in the console version, they need to code all that in the UI.

BoereJack and Jimster71 like this.
  18. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hello kunos guys!

I'm in to the petition off private online lobbies!
    I'm in a racing league club in Spain.. And it should be a priority to make the personal private online lobbies for the racing leagues..
    I realy don't understand why this feature in a racing sim it's not even in the game from launch..
    For the rest your game on console looks great!

Sure (hope) that the team will add this feature soon!

Greetings from Spain!

19. the-D-

the-D- Racer

No private lobbies will see this being dropped like a hot potato by countless players/potential customers, I count myself as one of them who simply cant abide non private lobbies. I also fear that this was divulged far too late, and now even if this goes into priority 1 mode, its still going to be too late,...sadly the die is cast.

20. ZHarvs92

ZHarvs92 Gamer

Needs to be done, im considering cancelling my pre order due to this. the only reason im getting it is to race our leagues from PCars, and to bring everyone over to AC. no private lobbies=no game for me and everyone that i race with.