1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Please Welcome: RaceApp League Management

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by ChrisRacki, Mar 15, 2018.

1. ChrisRacki

ChrisRacki Gamer

Hi everyone,
    This is Chris from RaceApp.eu!

Some of you may already heard of RaceApp.eu, since we are steadily growing (1806 users by today) and have full Assetto Corsa support for over a year now.

For those who are new to the topic - what is RaceApp?
    It's a fully fledged league management application closely tailored to and developed with the feedback of communities worldwide.
    We are supporting a variety of simulations and provide a separate area for every community.

Some of the most interesting features are:
    • Self Booking System with your personal restrictions on Teams, Livery Selection and much more
    • Individual Scoring System with Points for Qualifying, Race and Fastest Lap. We support the original VLN dynamic scoring system, crossing results and penalty points.
    • Full Multiclass Support
    • Interactive Result Reporting and Statistics

I guess it's best to jump right in and show you some examples:

Season Scoring Table with Crossing Results:
    https://www.raceapp.eu/#/Series/32?tab=scoringDetail

Settings for a Multiclass Series:
    https://www.raceapp.eu/#/Series/97?tab=settings

Race Results and Statistics:
    https://www.raceapp.eu/#/Events/924?tab=stats

Starting Page including full feature list and community registration button:
    https://www.raceapp.eu/#/Home

The best of it: it's totally free
    (premium features are planned in the future)

We steadily improve and enhance the features. Just get into contact with me if you have questions!
    Since I am from Austria you're welcome to write in German aswell.

I'm looking forward to your feedback!

Roberto Gandolfo and Arterius44 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Welcome to the Chit Chat Room -- PLEASE READ Dec 5, 2013
    ACC Multiplayer Assetto Corsa Competizione always DISCONNECTED, Please help!!! Sep 9, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Set AI to ignore blue flags please Aug 29, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Game trackside cameras are bad, please fix Aug 28, 2020
    XBox One Discussions PLEASE HELP! Aug 28, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Headlight update needed soon please... Aug 22, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer please implement an actual multiclass start Aug 8, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Please help Aug 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Imola - please sooner rather than later. Take my money if necessary Jul 26, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Blacklist/Perm bans please Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer AN ERROR OCCURRED-PLEASE TRY AGAIN Jul 25, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues ACCserver MP - An error occurred - please try again Jul 21, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Stronger penalties on CP servers please? Jul 16, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Foun a graphic bug - please watch my video Jul 10, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Please!! Let us change our name in game! Jul 10, 2020