1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Poll: Favourite Track?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Coanda, Aug 18, 2019.

Tags:
?

What is your favourite ACC track?

1. Barcelona

7.6%
  2. Brands Hatch

13.4%
  3. Hangaroring

5.2%
  4. Misano

5.2%
  5. Monza

7.6%
  6. Nurburgring

7.2%
  7. Paul Ricard

3.8%
  8. Silverstone

12.4%
  9. Spa

26.6%
  10. Zolder

11.0%
  1. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Too hard to choose (but I picked Zolder). The tracks in ACC are just sublime. Even though I have well over 100 hours, I still haven't properly experienced all the content. I've barley touched Spa or Barcelona yet, plus quite a few of the cars. I'm usually pretty focused on practicing for a race plus (and this will sound weird), I've been holding some of it back so that i don't get bored of it. Sort of like not opening all of your christmas presents at once?

[ATF]Shanti likes this.
  2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

There all great tracks. Zolder was the biggest surprise for me. I thought I wouldn't get on with it however I did fall in love with it right away. That said the one I just keep going back to is the Nurburgring. I can hot lap this circuit time and time again without ever getting bored and what I particularly love about racing there it is very tricky to get a clean overpass done on a quality opponent. You have to plan your move and try and set them up for a mistake like no other track and even then there is no guaranties. When you finally pull it off it feels so damn sweeeeeeeet.. :cool::):D

romandevision and Hobi like this.
  3. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

Except for Zolder and Brands Hatch I like them all.

4. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

, 00
    Aa

5. 1. Barcelona - I Love It
    2. Paul Ricard - It't hard to say but I love It ;-)
    3. Spa - because SPA ;-)
    4. Nürburgring
    5. Silverstone
    6. Hungaroring
    7. Monza - for Speed
    8. Brands Hatch - but for me most difficult - for now ;-)
    9. Zolder
    10. Misano

But all of the tracks where are in ACC I love it. Everyone has different atmosphere and story...

6. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I like the least liked track in that poll the most, Misano.
    Maybe because i know most of the others too well by now from other games i played since i play racing games.
    But i just love especially that last section of the track with the two right hand bends on full speed, i like how you can attack the curbs and i just think it has a nice flow to it. Yes it's pretty flat but so what :D

7. Marceline

Marceline Gamer

Hungaroring,silverstone,zolder

Spa is boring just like monza and the atm it takes 5 minutes to get out of pits in Spa.. hope they fix that.

Thaar likes this.
  8. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

My personal favorite of the tracks in ACC is Nürburgring. I just love to drive it.
    It's not an easy one to get the real performance out, but it also doesn't have any kamikaze corners that you have to take in a crazy way to get the best performance like Monza or Zolder.

Barcelona, Monza and Hungaroring are IMO just boring.
    Paul Ricard I never tried to savor my eyes, Misano I never tried because I didn't yet get around to do so.

Silverstone, Brands Hatch and Spa I do love and hate.
    Brands Hatch especially, since it can be nice to drive, but racing there is pretty much pointless.
    In the end Spa is most likely the track I drive the most, but the main reason for that is that it's the track I drive the most (yeah that sounds weird, but it's usually more about trying to make comparisons).

Zolder is a bit of a special case. I loved the track in the GTL, it was of my favorites.
    But with that T5 chicane as is in ACC I really hate the track.

9. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Barcellona and Spa

10. MNFRMTMRRW

MNFRMTMRRW Gamer

Are we getting Circuit Zandvoort in future 2019 content update? It is in the 2019 schedule.

11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

12. FW14

FW14 Rookie

I think all of them are great but the one I probably did dislike is now my favourite; Zolder. I found the entrance/exit of the corner before the final chicane quite a challenge at first but practice as they say, makes perfect (perhaps not quite perfect!)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019