1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Porsche 911 GT1

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Assetto Kel, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Assetto Kel

Assetto Kel Rookie

Hey everyone, I was playing AC on Xbox One this morning with my wheel setup (all Fanatec) and was driving the Porsche 911 GT1 and noticed that the driver shifts the car manually (seq) but the game will only let me shift the gears with the paddles. Since the car is shifted via a hand why isn't my Shifter working with it?, or is the car not programmed to use the Shifter since cars with paddles in the game will use paddles and cars with Shifters in game will use shifters. For example the manual 718 Boxster and the PDK 718 Boxster.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Driver Animation Porsche 911 Gt3 2023 Apr 20, 2023
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Porsche 911 Time Attack Jul 31, 2022
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Tail lights Porsche - 911 RSR 3.0 May 19, 2022
    ACC Physics Max Fuel in Shared Memory is Wrong for Porsche 911 GT3 @ Spa Franchorchamps May 10, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room [SimRacing-GP.net] IER Porsche 911 - Sprint Series | Fridays Feb 10, 2022
    Screens & Videos Classic Cars Trackday at Feldbergring | Realistic Graphics | Porsche 911 RS 2.7 1973 Aug 12, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ASSETTO CORSA | PORSCHE 911 RSR | CONTROLLER VS STEERING WHEEL May 26, 2021
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues No force feedback on Porsche 911 RSR 2017 Mar 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Some good setups for Porsche 911 on Silverstone (Race) 3 hours Feb 24, 2021
    ACC Physics all AI Porsche 911 GT3 wobble in the offline race [Logitech G-Hub interfering with AI controller] Jan 10, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Porsche 911 GT3 Cup League? Nov 15, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 not loading on any track Oct 31, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Wheels Porsche 911 GT3 R Jul 8, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche 911 GT3R II cockpit indicators bugged. Jun 18, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche 911 GT3R II - Left - Right indicator in cockpit wrong. Jun 10, 2020

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

nvm

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Not sure for the console version, but AC only allows one assignment for up-/downshift.
    So if you set your paddles for that then you can only use the paddles, you have to change the button assignment to your seq. shifter if you want to use that one.

5. Assetto Kel

Assetto Kel Rookie

The console version do ant let you assign the up and down shifts. If it did like it does for PC it would solve this problem. But the game isn't letting me use the Shifter at all for the 911 GT1. Not H-pattern or Sequential (like the actual car is).

6. Assetto Kel

Assetto Kel Rookie

I meant the game isn't letting me Shifter at all for this car. Not the h-pattern or the sequential Shifter. You can't assign it in the options like in the PC version either because there's no option to do so.

7. Horus

Horus Alien

Even if you could assign it like in the PC version you would have to override the paddles and then reassign the paddles when using them. There is no separate assignments for sequential, it is either paddles or sequential. :)

Schnipp likes this.
  8. Assetto Kel

Assetto Kel Rookie

So is it safe to say this is an issue with the game that may require an update fix?

9. Horus

Horus Alien

It has not happened on the PC version, it has been asked for for a very long time. So I would not hold your breath. You can use third party software to map both sequential and paddles on PC, so I expect that is what those that have sequential systems do over on this side of the AC world.

10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes, you can't use both or the version matching your car on PC (without additional joy2key software), so it would need a fix in general.

Thx Horus, that's what I was trying to say.

Horus likes this.
  11. Assetto Kel

Assetto Kel Rookie

Oh ok. That sounds like something I can't do on the console version. You know we're limited on the consoles.

12. Assetto Kel

Assetto Kel Rookie

Thanks. We'll see what they do about it.