1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Porsche 911 R at Nordschleife. What are your best laptimes?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Kajot2111, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Kajot2111

Kajot2111 Rookie

I know that a lot of good drivers dont use RSR livetiming anymore. So what laptimes do you drive?
    My pb is 7:22.103

Kristaps likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Driver Animation Porsche 911 Gt3 2023 Apr 20, 2023
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Porsche 911 Time Attack Jul 31, 2022
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Tail lights Porsche - 911 RSR 3.0 May 19, 2022
    ACC Physics Max Fuel in Shared Memory is Wrong for Porsche 911 GT3 @ Spa Franchorchamps May 10, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room [SimRacing-GP.net] IER Porsche 911 - Sprint Series | Fridays Feb 10, 2022
    Screens & Videos Classic Cars Trackday at Feldbergring | Realistic Graphics | Porsche 911 RS 2.7 1973 Aug 12, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ASSETTO CORSA | PORSCHE 911 RSR | CONTROLLER VS STEERING WHEEL May 26, 2021
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues No force feedback on Porsche 911 RSR 2017 Mar 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Some good setups for Porsche 911 on Silverstone (Race) 3 hours Feb 24, 2021
    ACC Physics all AI Porsche 911 GT3 wobble in the offline race [Logitech G-Hub interfering with AI controller] Jan 10, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Porsche 911 GT3 Cup League? Nov 15, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 not loading on any track Oct 31, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Wheels Porsche 911 GT3 R Jul 8, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche 911 GT3R II cockpit indicators bugged. Jun 18, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche 911 GT3R II - Left - Right indicator in cockpit wrong. Jun 10, 2020

3. Butatista

Butatista Rookie

Nice to have some laptimes as benchmark, what settings do you use? Is it the tourist version or the other one?

Best regards Martin

4. Motorsports

Motorsports Gamer

Meanwhile I struggle to get between 7:30 and 7:35 with the GT3 RS, i'd rather not even know with this one.
    Good job champs !

5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Well, I did a 7:25:937

...but that was on BTG :confused::oops:

I need to put some time into this, cause I actually like the car. For now it's just too much of a fight to set fast times.

6. Its in the special events list. Full Nordschleife.

7. Butatista

Butatista Rookie

Thanks! :)

8. Brixxlnator

Brixxlnator Gamer

I mostly do my laptimes with 36°C outside temperature. Is that by any chance too high? Because I struggled to get below 7:30 but with the 16°C of the event, I got below 7:30. Did I do it wrong all the time? Or placebo? :D

9. Berry

Berry Alien

Yeah, 36 degrees is far too much, that's a "record high" temperature for the Nordschleife.(actually the temperature the GT3 RS lap was set in).
    I'm at 7:27 with quite a lot of mistakes, this is a seriously fast car...

10. Brixxlnator

Brixxlnator Gamer

Well, are there any other settings I should check? :D I am also at 7:27, I see at least 2-3 seconds. I ****ed up Quiddelbacher Höhe (slightly), Mutkurve (165kph) and Schwedenkreuz (200kph).

And with 36°C? Maybe 7:31.

11. Its one of the special events. Just select it and go fast.

12. Brixxlnator

Brixxlnator Gamer

Yes, I did that. But if I do regular hotlaps? Are there any other settings I should look at?

13. IIRC it's 12:00 Mid-Clear, Optimal, TC OFF, ABS Factory and thats it.

14. Brixxlnator

Brixxlnator Gamer

Thanks! So no more secret tewaks. :D And is there a general optimum outside temp?

15. None of that are "secret tweaks". That's just RSR Pro settings. Probably you could make the weather faster, but then it doesnt mean much.

16. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

It isn't shown anymore in the launcher, but Special Events still use the "Fast"-preset, which results in a track grip value randomly between 96% and 100%. You can restart/skip the session in-game to try to get a higher track grip value. You can also edit the ini-file for the presets to always have 100% in special events to not bother with restarting. I'd guess the difference in laptime on the Nordschleife between 96% and 100% would be quite a few seconds, I'd say about 3 seconds with the 911 R.