1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Porsche GT3 Cup and Lambo ST own categories

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Leonardo Ratafia, May 29, 2019.

1. Hi there, is it possible to race only with GT3 cup cars or lambo super tropheo ?
    Because if I select gt3 cup now I race with the full GT3 grid, am I doing something wrong?

thanks

Cote Dazur, XettMan, Filoupat and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars 2018 Porsche GT3R Mar 5, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars IGN center console lights not working on Porsche 991.2 GT3R Feb 18, 2020
    ACC Physics Porsche 991.2 gt3 suspension is broken. Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Audio Crackling/static noise when using Porsche 911 GT3 in chase cam, is this normal? Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Physics Porsche 911 GT3 R (2018) bounces off the ground at Eau Rouge Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals New!...Porsche 911 GT3 wheel, do you like? Nov 22, 2019
    ACC Physics Aris, will you blog the Porsche 991.2 GT3 R? Please? Nov 1, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche 991.2 GT3 R Blacklight correct? Nov 1, 2019
    ACC Physics Porsche 991.2 GT3 R FFB too weak? Oct 29, 2019
    Audio Bugs & Issues Porsche 911II R GT3 6th Gear bug Oct 28, 2019
    ACC Physics Porsche 991 II GT3R Rear Wing Oct 27, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche 991ii GT3 R dashcam view misaligned Oct 26, 2019
    ACC Audio [1.10] Porsche GT3R II 6th gear louder than others Oct 23, 2019
    ACC Physics Porsche GT3R Bugged Setup Sep 25, 2019
    ACC Physics Porsche GT3 Cup Setup Tips Sep 7, 2019

3. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Was about to ask the same.

4. Porsche Cup car and Lambo ST are cars that just participated in 24hours of Spa in 2018 but it was only one porsche and one lambo there is no full grid for those series, thats why they are there with gt3s

Jebus and Leonardo Ratafia like this.
  5. that would make sense, thanks

6. And a;so Lambo ST is for the career

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

It would still be a very nice to have feature to be able to do custom one-make races with the limited amount of cars that we have.

marmagas and Jebus like this.
  8. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

agree with this.. can make a cup or trofeo race..

Why not?

9. that will come later probably, being the cars already done and available it would be a matter of adding the skins, etc as DLC (don't care if free or paid, would definitely pay for this)

pemigris likes this.
  10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

They could still add some generic ACC skins to cars for cases like this, like in AC1.

I mean, this is already in the game:
    [​IMG]

And not to forget that Stefano/Marco did say that they're looking into a possible in-game livery editor, which I hope will come at some point too.

11. It's not a generic game , this has sro license and if they add anything it should be real liveries.
    It's not the average game.
    It like asking codemaster to including fantasy skins

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

And yet there are "fantasy skins" in the game...

Don't know why you see the need to argue over this. For real liveries they'd have to license liveries from real teams and series. Not many in the SRO roster to choose from in the case of these cars.

And as I said... Kunos had mentioned the possibility of custom liveries via ingame editor. How much more "fantasy livery" does it get?

13. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

One thing at a time guys :)
    First the very important stuff, then the important.

GRFOCO, Son, nfsw55 and 10 others like this.
  14. thanks Aris!!

15. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

well there is a trofeo in there too so they could have the super trofeo to? :)

cheers Aris!