1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Post here your best lap times please!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Vision_Slayer_525, Apr 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, I hope all of you are doing awesome! :D

I want to make an excel that helps me track wich levels of AI I have beaten, what are my fastest laps and that gives me times to try and beat. But I need to know what are the fastest times on every circuit so the excel have the data to give me times to try and beat. So, I need your help ACC fanbase!

Please, if you could give me your best times that you have done, I would be very gratefull for that. It doesn't matter what circuit, but the more the better :3

If the times are from the 1.3.9 uptade is better, but I don't really care about that

Thank you!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Posting here to download VR camera fix Aug 14, 2021
    Chit Chat Room You have insufficient privileges to post here. Jul 15, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Since I am not allowed to reply or create posts anywhere but here... Apr 29, 2020
    ACC Physics Help (cant seem to post this anywhere else.. Tyres 1-4 which is best Jan 16, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals T150 owners post your settings here Mar 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Too much rain levels [Suggestion] (Can´t post there) Sep 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Where do I post to ask for permission to use assetto corsa for demo? May 6, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One patch finally there! Post your findings here? Oct 6, 2016
    Console Lounge Will be allowed to post here our racing leagues news? Aug 14, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Is there a problem with assetto corsa - setup/handling/physics post 1.2 Aug 11, 2015
    General modding discussion Not sure where to post this exactly Jul 6, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Only specific 3d models (cars/driver) problems.. post here Nov 3, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Where is the edit button in our posts? Oct 31, 2014
    General modding discussion Analog/Digital instruments/Lights (Q&A - request official support here) - CHECK FIRST POST Jul 14, 2014
    General modding discussion Post DIY events here Jan 18, 2014

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Fastest lap times are not really saying that much, the session types and track conditions can easily be worth 2 or more seconds per lap. Dial in any track to be as fast as possible in the fastest possible car and it may look impressive on paper, but when it comes down to it you may still be a couple seconds down to others in more realistic conditions.

AI at 100% are quite beatable at every track I have tried and by a reasonable margin in qualy to a point where I see no point qualifying against AI id rather pick a grid spot back a little. Have some fun trying to get back through the field. If you want to see where your at relative to others run some special events, thats the best comparison in identical conditions.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    sissydriver likes this.
  4. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

best stint times please. best lap time is part of the process to become a simracer. but its not the real thing.
    finish a race with damaged car in the middle of the field and have fun (some days ago career race, ai to strong, i am dumb, crash and so much fun.....^^)

5. I know the fastest lap time of a circuit doesn't mean anything, but I'm curious and I want them for my program. I know I'll never reach that times, and that knowing the best times won't help me anything, because that can't tell me how an alien drives.

But I want the times anyway :3

6. I know is much more important to focus on consistency and being fast during a hole stint and not only for a lap, but I just want to know how far I am from the absolute perfect pace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.