1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Post RM6

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Chris 576, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Ladies and Gents,

A quick question if I may.

What happens after the next RM (6) release, has anyone read or seen anything please?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [important to read!] rules - read before posting Thursday at 8:53 PM
    ACC User Interface Game locks up on post race standings Jun 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Rodmap Post Release Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Force Feedback Post-Processing Jun 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions My first post, a positive one! Jun 7, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Gamma balance and postprocessing May 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Developer Minolin just posted playlist of his Tutorials for beginners in ACC (GERMAN language) Apr 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions NVIDIA Freestyle Post Processing coming to ACC Apr 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thanksgiving post Mar 25, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Help with a post Mar 21, 2019
    ACC General Discussions AI Development Question (Re-Posted due to lock) Mar 20, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals T150 owners post your settings here Mar 5, 2019
    ACC User Interface Best lap delta in post-race timing screens no longer present Dec 11, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Double post. Oct 31, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Too much rain levels [Suggestion] (Can´t post there) Sep 22, 2018

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

The next major release after that is planned to be the full retail build with all 2018 Blancpain content, 2019 season is to follow later and they will keep developing the game beyond release as its likely some features wont be finalised by then.

There is no date set but its quite likely there will be some more updates prior to the retail release especially if features like mp get significant updates they want to test prior to release that don't make update 6 as its already been delayed.

Its possible a beta build could be released prior to release but its also more likely that it wont as its not been planned.

4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Simply, the Kunos's work will continue over ACC. Maybe a little bit just like AC at the time.

5. Kevin Tanton

Kevin Tanton Gamer

I wanna drive Brands Hatch... :(

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

Why sad about Brands Hatch, as it is included :confused:
    Preview already on your disk: steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\AC2\Content\Movies

7. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Racer

I would expect there to be a couple of EA updates after RM6 then a 1.0 release in mid/end may 2019

8. Kevin Tanton

Kevin Tanton Gamer

I wanna play it now ..... that's why!;)

anthonylroy likes this.