1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Post your Wheel Force Feedback settings for console.

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Disease26, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Hey people

I was trying the ffb settings from fanatec and want to chare my toughts en settings.

I have the podium dd1 F1 wheel and tride the setting but i think it can be better. the FEI/ffb insensity setting needs to be on 20/30 because otherwise IT is to shocky and verry exaggaraded.

If you do that you can slide the road/curb and slip to wathever you like and IT wil be prenounsed but not heavy and shocky.

IT is the FEI/ffb insensity setting that makes IT not feel right and exaggaraded.

so if you let the FEI/ffb insensity setting on 100 you have no room to adjust the ingame setting. The ffb is very exaggaraded to intens and shocky. If you put the FEI/ffb insensity setting lower when using the setting from fanatec you discover that everything wil be les prenounsed and you can now start to adjust the settings in game. when you now up the values in game the ffb wil be more prenounced and not super shocky and very good to handle in my opinion.

You can turn the in game setting to whatever you like of course if you feel that something is to mutch or to little!

My settings are:

Ff 45/50

Sho 100

Abs off

For 100

Spring of or on

Dpr 100

Ndp 70

Nfr 3

Fei 30

Mps auto

In game settings are

Ffb 75

Kerb 50/100

Road 20/30

Slip 35/45

Understeer on

If you are looking for other settings insted of the fanatec standard setting please give IT a try and tel me what you think?

Hope to hear from you!.

Gr Peter v Bussel

alexg211 likes this.
  2. BroSki22

BroSki22 Rookie

FFB: 100%
    Curb: 100%
    Road: 100%
    Slip: 100%
    Understeer: ON

Thrustmaster TMX force feedback pro

3. alexg211

alexg211 Rookie

I have Fanatec DD1, v3 inverted pedals, 1.5 shifter on a P1 rim for xboxonex. I prefer more stiffer wheel. So have the force feedback at 100.

settings:

Dd1
    ffB: 100
    Shock: 10
    Abs: 100
    Ndpr: 50
    Nfri: off
    Brake force: min
    Ffb intensity: 100

In-game
    Ffb: 100
    Kerb ffb: 50
    Road ffb: 50
    Slip ffb: 50
    Understeer: on
    Use h-shifter: on

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  4. elise2008

elise2008 Rookie

No way one can drive ACC with DD1 ff 100 and ingame FF 100.

5. LeKwason

LeKwason Rookie

Never ever you can drive 100 - 100. Haha thats insane..