1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Prestige Pack Announcement

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Aug 31, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Today, we're pleased to announce that the Prestige Pack will be available to purchase from the PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One Store at a later date! The pack will contain the following cars...

Audi A1 S1
    Audi R8 V10 Plus
    BMW M4 Coupe
    Corvette C7 Stingray
    Ferrari 488 GTB
    Ford Mustang 2015
    Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
    Nissan GT-R Nismo 2015
    Toyota GT86

For more info, stay tuned to our community channels!

PLEASE NOTE – The Assetto Corsa Season Pass DOES NOT contain the additional bonus cars seen in the PRESTIGE and PERFORMANCE packs.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Payment prestige pack - PS4 Dec 15, 2016
    Console Lounge PLEASE some CLEAR explanation about Season Pass including Prestige Pack Oct 10, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige and Japanese pack coming 6/7th October to PS4 Oct 5, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Prestige Pack Cars - Muffled Sounds Sep 28, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Entered Prestige Pack Code but nothing happened Sep 17, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Prestige Pack DLC 27.09.2016 Sep 15, 2016
    XBox One Discussions PRESTIGE PACK CARS drama Sep 13, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Prestige pack dlc code error Sep 2, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Prestige package Aug 31, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige pack not showing pre order Aug 27, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige pack DLC australia WA Aug 27, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige pack for XBox One & PS4 Aug 26, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Prestige Pack isnt working!!! Aug 25, 2016
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (xbox league) Feb 23, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (Xbox) Jan 27, 2021

3. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Well done Kunos, now the consoleros who accidentally bought the wrong edition can enjoy the whole content :)

4. Eric Cline

Eric Cline Gamer

I pre ordered this from game stop and it wassupposed to come with this.I put code in and it said it didnt exist.got another code and it said I already had it...by thu s being aavailable for purchase will it finally show up in downloads? Not sure what else to do.

5. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

This is really strange! Please can you log a ticket with our support team? https://support.505games.com/support/login

6. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

I think its pretty horrible that you arent offering this dlc on pc. clearly console favouritism.

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

That is good to hear, and I suppose the pricing will be very fair, knowing Kunos. I'm already not a fan of the way it was released with these pre-order bonuses (because I think it should've released with as much content as possible instead of cutting stock content out to incentivise people to pre-order a game they know very little about before release and that clearly launched with issues now) - so it's good that they're not entirely exclusive. That'd be just plain consumer-unfriendly. Just my opinion, but yeah.

I think there's still the open question about certain car versions (like the M4 Akrapovič Edition) and Black Cat County though. Will they be released for consoles in the future too? They don't seem to be included.

lol :p

8. kjellezy

kjellezy Gamer

Great news:)

9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!

DriftjdmhoonKFC likes this.
  10. rideaseat

rideaseat Rookie

11. kjellezy

kjellezy Gamer

Yeah those available are the performance pack, only three cars.. I guess they are in the prestige pack also for those who dont get the performance pack.

12. peppewan

peppewan Rookie

YES!!!!! Let us know the price!!

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Did you try the solution to restart/reset the console and then try to download the pack again? Seemed to work for some users with that issue.

talby71 likes this.
  14. rideaseat

rideaseat Rookie

The only option for pre-order there was for 49,95 Euro, the dutch playstation store did not mention if it was performance or prestige.
    So this causes a lot of confusion because the information in the Playstation store is not clear about this.

Besides that the playstation store does not offer to download a seperated package at this moment.

15. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Whilst it's great news that all the cars of the prestige pack will be made available, what about us disgruntled pre-order customers who paid a premium and were under the impression of a full roster of nine cars ? The way it was advertised wasn't clear enough to determine if you got the performance pack of three cars, or the additional six for the prestige.
    Whilst it's too much to ask that those of us who pre ordered AC on this premise get a code for free access to what we were expecting, at the very least we should get it at a reduced price !

TitzonToast, likewise and TNTNitro like this.
  16. Eric Cline

Eric Cline Gamer

Ok now it showed up for ready to install....all cars are there now..btw love the driving aspects physics and tracks top notch..just need private lobbies. It will keep the game going strong with league play.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  17. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

I already bought it from eBay since I was so impatient but... great news for my fellow racers! And a good move from Kunos since IMO about all the cars in that Prestige pack are must-have cars and should be part of the core of the game.

18. Öner Şenol

Öner Şenol Rookie

The good news is I now take leave:)

19. S3rv3d

S3rv3d Rookie

Thing is these cars are a core part of the game, i.e. the special events. These cars are required to complete the game but do not come with it. Disappointing really. How much were these cars for PC users?

For people who pre ordered digitally and have purchased the season pack these should be included at no cost, as they've already supported the game as much as they can initially.

breyzipp likes this.
  20. Johann N

Johann N Rookie

This is not nice, and not fair. There was no hint, that i can get a better version later. Now i bought the wrong version without an option to upgrade. (from the xbstore.)

Also i never had seen an preorder, and i searched for it since a few months.

This is not the way to get new friends...

21. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Awwwww poor you, are you not happy because console users hav a sim also? Look at how many features and content the pc version has.