1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Prestige pack for XBox One & PS4

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by breyzipp, Aug 26, 2016.

1. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Yes the lunch triler..have some cars...from DLCs and is not corect at all... (So now what i need to do...call sony support and explain the situation about false marketing then cancel my game than go buy it in Game to have a Prestige Pack) is rediculos i own psn game reserved from mounths...buy a season pass...and now I must PAY FOR THE NISSAN GTR NISMO,TOYOTA GT and Mustang...is rediculous...

2. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Yes the lunch triler..have some cars...from DLCs and is not corect at all... (So now what i need to do...call sony support and explain the situation about false marketing then cancel my game than go buy it in Game to have a Prestige Pack) is rediculos i own psn game reserved from mounths...buy a season pass...and now I must PAY FOR THE NISSAN GTR NISMO,TOYOTA GT and Mustang...is rediculous...

3. I expecting the red pack in release version too and was surprised not to find the 488 GT3 in the game. It was a bit strange pre release. Because you get no information about the real content. First kunos said that the console version will have all the content of the pc version. Even with the red bull ring the game would have only 12 tracks.
    What bring me to the next. There are not 16 tracks in the release game like some people say. I count with good will 13. If I count nürburgring and nordschleife as one track then it will be 12.
    But there are enough streams and video available days before release. So I know what I can expect. I've bought it anyway but the pr was really unlucky.
    I know that a lot of pc user whining because console user get content for free there have to pay. But in the meantime there where a lot of discounts action on steam. The last one was assetto corsa incl. all dream packages for - 50%. So it would not unfair when the red pack was in the release game.
    Anyway I would by the seasonpass when the fps issues are fixed.

4. Johann N

Johann N Rookie

The PC-users would whining? did they pay 85€ ? for a game that is not complete?

Sorry, this is the wrong way, no help for the menusettings included also. And its the first game for me ever, where i feel really bad in playing, had to stop and pause as i tried to play the cameras behind the cars. Never had this before, and i play since about 30 years.

5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I payed 93 € for all the content summed up and when I joined it wasn't nearly as complete as now :)

Have a bit of patience. Many flaws reported on consoles were there at some point on the PC so chances are high that the fixes will come, quickly.

6. PaulxB

PaulxB Rookie

The Prestige Pack Edition of the game cost more than the regular version anyway. I'm in the UK and I bought the Prestige Edition disc copy and it cost about £5.00 more than the standard edition so if they sell this DLC for about £5.00 then that is a fair deal.

7. Johann N maybe you misunderstood me. I only wrote that not less pc user find it not fair that the console version have all content in the release version. I'm not disappointed that the red pack isn't in the game. More about the PR before release. Because trailers and interviews suggest that whe get all the dlc. Some people asking and get no clear information.
    As LeDude wrote was the pc version even after the early access not free of issues.

8. but i bought the digital version that 505games decided to sell for £39.99, for the regular version. How they decided on that price i will never know especially when there are no costs to make the disc or transport the disc. i have bought the season pass for assetto corsa, i just feel the publisher screwed people who wanted the digital version. i would have had no problem paying the £39.99 if it included the prestige pack as it reflects the content included, but to pay almost £10 more for the regular edition is a rip off.

9. banshee555

banshee555 Rookie

I was just thinking of all them idiots who traded in or returned their hard copy and used the prestige code,what a waist.

I will never buy a digital version of any game,and I never use the codes unless I like the game,codes can always be given away or sold.

peppewan likes this.
  10. Only in germany, austria and switzerland you get the prestige pack without pre order for free on the first hard disk copys. In other countries it depends what pre order bonus you get.
    But I can't imagine what prices you have to pay. 40 pounds is a bit much or? Other people wrote they have paid 85 € maybe with season pass...even then it's to much. I pay for my hard disk copy 44, 99 Euro incl. Prestige pack.
    Digital version costs 49, 99 with performance pack. So no question which version I'm take.

11. ice_nl

ice_nl Rookie

I got the code for the prestige pack today from the retailer, but when i redeemed it in the store it was the performance pack. :( So i emailed them and they responded that they got the wrong codes and waited for the good ones to arrive.

But wouldn't it be better to give the prestige pack to every buyer of the game? both versions cost exactly the same in the stores, so they wouldn't lose money on it. They could even release the cars one by one to gain some extra positive exposure on the gaming sites?

Also it is strange that the description in the playstation store tells you it includes cars from Toyota, but it is a dlc car. The same for the f1 car in the trailer, i got under the impression that the f1 2013 ferrari was included in the base game.

12. Johann N

Johann N Rookie

Sorry, i saw no prestige version, gamestop offered me a normal version without any bonus, maybe they didnt know it, but she looked in her system. And in the xbstore i didnt found another version.
    Ingame cars a linked to the store, to season pass. but there arent this cars in, and are not available. Also there arent the cars from the Trailer in game.
    It feels, i bought something, but not what i have seen before. Its like paying for a racecar and delivered is now a citybike.

It seems to me, this is a practice on pc, all games coming over from there did the same thing, or mistakes. I don´t know, who the bad guy is, Kunos or 505, and it doesn´t matter. Absolutely Consumer-unfriendly. And in the most times- until the game is ready for us, there aren´t any players in the lobbys anymore.

PS: sorry for my bad english.

13. Johann N

Johann N Rookie

Even the Stores don´t know this. Mine told me, there is only a normal Version to sell.

Also its not a good way, that every store gets another package with unique cars, because nobody is interrested to buy a game 5 times to get the cars. Like DirtRally did.

14. I would say the information politics pre release from 505 Games where a bit unlucky. I didn't know untill release that the prestige pack is included here in germany on the release version of the disk version.
    But for me it was clear that I only buy the version with the prestige pack. In games like pcars the street cars are uninteresting. But not so here in AC.

15. Johann N

Johann N Rookie

Thats the point. I didn´t know that there exists a better version, so i bought it Digital.

16. Johann N

Johann N Rookie

I hope they do the same way as in PCars, there they offered the upgrade a few days later for everyone to get.