1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Problem with clutch

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by fred minter, Feb 22, 2020.

1. fred minter

fred minter Rookie

For some reason I have lost clutch function in some cars but not others, while ALL worked before. To fix I have deleted config info and rebooted, deleted config info and complete install, reinstalled to a different drive, reset to default, reset to keyboard and then reset/ reinstalled the Fanatec CSR pedals and wheel base. In setup all show to be working fine but when I try to run the Evo I have no clutch function, yet most of the others I try work fine. I figured the Evos info had somehow gotten corrupted which is what prompted the complete uninstall/reinstall. No joy, still doesn't work. I like the Evo because it is closest I can get to my WRX. (still can't believe that isn't available) Anyone got any clues? FYI I5 2300, 32gb Corsair, MSI gaming mb, EVGA 1080 gtx, Win7 pro 64 bit.Nothing else has gone whack except this.

MerlinCooper likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion i have a problem between throttle and clutch May 8, 2022
    ACC Physics Audi R8 LMS Manual Clutch problem Oct 27, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues Clutch problem after 1.8 update Aug 27, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G29 clutch problem. Jan 1, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Bmw m235i racing clutch problem Aug 14, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Clutch problem May 8, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Clutch with manual shifting problem g27 Oct 20, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Clutch problem Sep 8, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Clutch problem during shifting Jun 23, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 Clutch+H shifter problem [auto gears & clutch were enabled] Nov 22, 2013
    Bug reports Nordschleife turist delta problem Yesterday at 9:39 PM
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Axis Problem G923 Feb 5, 2024
    Bug reports problem changing TC on mclaren 720 evo. Loss of power Jan 26, 2024
    Bug reports Problemi volante raplay Jan 17, 2024

3. MerlinCooper

MerlinCooper Racer

Having the identical issue. Not sure whether it's only the EVO but at least I recognized that in the EVO.

Settings are set to everything manual (no aids), clutch is configured but when I start the engine (in neutral), apply the clutch and shift into first gear the car moves when going on throttle although the clutch is pressed. What am I doing wrong? How can that be fixed.

P.S.: Doesn't have to do with an anti-stall feature the car might have because that would automatically open the clutch if the car isn't in neutral - but not keep the clutch closed.

Apologies: Having the same issue in ACC - did not see that the OP is for AC.

4. Arturas M

Arturas M Rookie

I also have the same issue, I was going to wait for Kunos to fix it because I thought clearly somebody will report and they will notice, but they still haven't.

The problem:

Expected state:
    When you fully press the clutch pedal (with manual clutch setting), the clutch is fully depressed, the car does not move, the motor does not go off when having some collision or something

ACC currently:
    When you fully press the clutch pedal, the clutch does not get fully depressed, the car keeps moving despite the clutch being completely depressed. The engine also turns itself off during lighter crashes because the clutch does not get fully pressed.

In AC this problem was never present and no other sim has this problem, so I would be amazed if Kunos told me that the GT3 cars have a 90% clutch. I can only imagine that they can only have a full clutch for the start or no clutch at all...

The clutch getting pressed only for 90% is really weird.

And I mean if there's a reason for that, then at least I would expect somebody from Kunos explain why it's like that for ACC?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021