1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Problem with clutch

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by fred minter, Feb 22, 2020.

1. fred minter

fred minter Rookie

For some reason I have lost clutch function in some cars but not others, while ALL worked before. To fix I have deleted config info and rebooted, deleted config info and complete install, reinstalled to a different drive, reset to default, reset to keyboard and then reset/ reinstalled the Fanatec CSR pedals and wheel base. In setup all show to be working fine but when I try to run the Evo I have no clutch function, yet most of the others I try work fine. I figured the Evos info had somehow gotten corrupted which is what prompted the complete uninstall/reinstall. No joy, still doesn't work. I like the Evo because it is closest I can get to my WRX. (still can't believe that isn't available) Anyone got any clues? FYI I5 2300, 32gb Corsair, MSI gaming mb, EVGA 1080 gtx, Win7 pro 64 bit.Nothing else has gone whack except this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Audi R8 LMS Manual Clutch problem Oct 27, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues Clutch problem after 1.8 update Aug 27, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G29 clutch problem. Jan 1, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Bmw m235i racing clutch problem Aug 14, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Clutch problem May 8, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Clutch with manual shifting problem g27 Oct 20, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Clutch problem Sep 8, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Clutch problem during shifting Jun 23, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 Clutch+H shifter problem [auto gears & clutch were enabled] Nov 22, 2013
    ACC Gameplay AI Fuel problems? Mar 28, 2020
    ACC Audio Audio problem - can hear intro movie but no driving sounds Mar 22, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Problems with virtual mirrors after driver swap Mar 21, 2020
    ACC General Discussions The beginner's problems and various questions Mar 19, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC 1.3.7 - Driver Swap Crash and new PROBLEM Mar 16, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't Change Car For Practice and Other Home Menu Problems Mar 14, 2020