1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

problem with quick access multi player

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by blueboxpc84, Jun 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. blueboxpc84

blueboxpc84 Rookie

when i go into quick access multi player i cam do the qualifying but after that it dosent take me to the start of the race or any one else on the track from the looks of it. is any one else having this problem or have any idea whats going on.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bmw 1m quick race novice setup problem Aug 28, 2016
    ACC General Discussions Lots of problems so far Yesterday at 12:40 PM
    ACC General Discussions silverston departure problem Friday at 10:25 PM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC - Rotation whell degrees Problems Monday at 3:07 AM
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues 1.0.7 New Update 08/2019 - Gamepad problems Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting SIM has some Freezes problems going on, tech questions to check. Aug 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Problem G29 Jul 19, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ISSUES - 1.0.6 - Some problems with gamepad persisted Jul 16, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality VR on 1.0.6 still have problem Jul 15, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Problems with Server Competition, please help me Jul 13, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.0.5] Problem after winning a career mode race and cant resume career Jul 9, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Possible problem with netcode Jul 3, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Spinning -- Interesting Problem Possibly Resolved Jul 1, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Server results files problems Jun 29, 2019
    ACC Physics [beta 1.0.5] (Video) Tyre set strategy problem and PSi not respected Jun 22, 2019

3. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien