1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

problem with quick access multi player

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by blueboxpc84, Jun 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. blueboxpc84

blueboxpc84 Rookie

when i go into quick access multi player i cam do the qualifying but after that it dosent take me to the start of the race or any one else on the track from the looks of it. is any one else having this problem or have any idea whats going on.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bmw 1m quick race novice setup problem Aug 28, 2016
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions another g920 problem Yesterday at 10:14 PM
    Chit Chat Room Problem configuring Logitech G27 Yesterday at 6:09 PM
    Steering wheels discussions How to resolve compatibility Problem with All steering wheel SOLUTION Yesterday at 12:49 PM
    Chit Chat Room Please Help!problem with FFB Tuesday at 12:28 AM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Problemi col crono e con i pit obbligatori Monday at 9:53 PM
    ACC General Discussions Grid start problem Jul 4, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Problem with CP servers Jul 3, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Online Time Problem Jul 3, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions steer lock problem on T500 Rs PS4 pro Jun 29, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Network problems - disconnected message Jun 29, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Thrustmaster T80 steer lock problem Jun 27, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Problems with controller configuration Jun 26, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions TM 300 RS with F1 add-on wheel problems Jun 25, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitec g920 xbox Problems with brake pedal Jun 25, 2020

3. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien