1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Problem with season pass

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Gtbuckmaster, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Gtbuckmaster

Gtbuckmaster Rookie

Hi guys,
    Just got the game and season pass from the Xbox store but the game won't allow me to use dlc cars eg the mustang. Instead it takes to the store as if I have to by again but says already owned

Rampas likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room No DLC? No experience? No problem! New RM Sprint season! Dec 6, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room No DLC? No experience? No problem! New RM Sprint season! Oct 8, 2021
    Console Lounge Problem with the DLC/Season's Pass content Sep 28, 2016
    Bug reports Nordschleife turist delta problem Apr 17, 2024
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Axis Problem G923 Feb 5, 2024
    Bug reports problem changing TC on mclaren 720 evo. Loss of power Jan 26, 2024
    Bug reports Problemi volante raplay Jan 17, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Track Attack Plug-in Problem Dec 29, 2023
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec DD2 problem, game keeps loosing settings Oct 25, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server Launch Problems (TCP socket error detected 10054) Sep 14, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC GT 2023 Challenge installation Problem Aug 15, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Problem-Mid session save Jun 16, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Problème volant détecte sur Xbox séries s mais en jeu je ne peux pas jouer au volant Jun 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Problem: new opponents every race May 30, 2023

3. Season pass doesn't include Prestige Pack cars. (and the cars and track that it does include haven't been released yet)

4. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

The store page tells you what's included in the Season Pass. You need to scroll down before you click "buy"

talby71 likes this.
  5. so why there wasnt the option to buy the game with the prestige on the store?? that's the point

Gtbuckmaster likes this.
  6. Guukiecrunch

Guukiecrunch Rookie

I have to say I feel completely misled by this season pass Bull****...
    I was trying to drift.. whatever wanted to try a different car.. clicked on a Subaru, and it said I need to buy the season pass. So I did expecting to get these cars! Wtf? So now I cant even get them cause they're in a UK version prestige pack we don't get? So I wasted 30 dollars on nothing? Cool bait and switch assetto. I don't think that's legal but what do I know. Nothing said these cars wouldn't be available if I purchased the season pass. I had to come here to find out why I wasted money. Thanks

drifta_d likes this.
  7. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I'd guess he means the Toyota GT86?

8. Guukiecrunch

Guukiecrunch Rookie

Ya my bad. Toyota

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  9. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I already wrote that in the other "Season pass scam" thread: don't assume, don't expect. Inform yourself before you buy. The information about the contents of the season pass is on the Xbox Store page. And as you obviously don't know ehere it is, let me tell you: You can scroll down before you click buy, and there is a link to the contents of the thing you're about to spend money on. Pro tip: If it's not listed, it's not included.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but that lack of will to inform yourselves and that lack of awareness and comprehension that some of you exhibit starts to annoy me.

10. ZeroPT

ZeroPT Rookie

I didn't bought the season pass, but it's not usual you press to buy something and then it sent you to another item.
    If it is a problem of the MS, 505, Kunos I don't know but it is a failure.

@Gevatter, you are annoyed, but you must understand that the others are also annoyed. You are annoyed for reading, they annoyed because they paid for something they thought to be included. Ok, they should read the contents but they didn't. Everyone has the right to explain and reclaim if the think are somehow been deceived, and in my opinion they are somehow right. Of course they came here to reclaim that.

Also, must of the people in the forum are upset, because of the problem with the game.
    It's an excellent game, but these problems aren't helping.

11. Guukiecrunch

Guukiecrunch Rookie

Ugh so you think I should have come here and found your thread and cause you said something about it? Its up to everyone to find what YOU said about it?
    Where did it say those cars weren't in the season pass? Where did it say what pack those cars were part of... all I saw was a download able car. Clicked on it and it took me to the season pass download... season pass says it has future car packs and content.. how do I know those cars weren't part of a future car pack? I did assume they were in the japanese pack or something. Nothing said ordering a digital version would omit any possibility of getting those cars. So by ordering early and digitally I get less cars for more$?? Cool? I only found that out by looking it up online. finding out there's a prestige pack that I won't get is pretty lame and really puts me off.

12. Guukiecrunch

Guukiecrunch Rookie

Nothing indicated to me what pack those cars were part of. I assumed they were Japanese car pack. (Only cars I was looking at cause I wanted to try the drifting) so I actually did read. Nothing said they were prestige cars available in a hard disc purchase only. That's the issue here.

13. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

The issue here is that you guys ASSUME instead of INFORMING yourselves.

Just to be clear: I know about the technical issues the game has, and that is something to legitimatly be upset about. I would be too, and was in the past when I bought a game that didn't work well. I also find it highly dubious that clicking on a prestige pack car takes you to the season pass in the store that doesn't contain that car. But that still does not absolve you of not reading up on the item right there, informing yourselves beforehand. But it's not about what I or anyone else said here in the forums. Also not about rummaging around the internet looking for clues, although that would be something I'd do if I wasn't sure what I'm about to spend my money on.

It's about the fact that a bunch of you guys - not everyone - buy stuff without reading ON THE XBOX STORE PAGE what is included and then come here to ***** and moan about not getting what you ASSUMED you were getting. Over in the other thread in this post (https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/season-pass-scam.35927/page-4#post-738370) @UntrainedN00B01 confirmed that the store page does indeed tell you what's included.

14. Guukiecrunch

Guukiecrunch Rookie

Just to be clear with you...
    I did read the store page. I should not have to look up those displayed cars as to what car pack they come with. It should say right there and not redirect you to something else. It did not say what car pack those cars came with. Again it did not say what pack those cars came in. So aside from looking up a prestige pack, which I had not heard of until I found this thread, where does it say on the game where those cars are available from?

15. Guukiecrunch

Guukiecrunch Rookie

I don't care bout the 30$ for the season pass. I probably would've gotten it anyways. It's that the cars were not classified as a specific pack IN THE GAME. Again I should not have to Internet search to find out I can't get those cars. So yes I call Bull****.

16. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

17. Guukiecrunch

Guukiecrunch Rookie

Obviously... lol. Again i did read the store description. where did it say what car pack those cars came with? Um nowhere! Except here, the Internet. I shouldn't have to do that the game should say these are cars only available in a prestige package. Not available to anyone who bought digitally. I would've taken 5 min to go to the store and bought the hard copy for less $ but that info was NOT AVAILABLE

18. it was known that the xbox store version was the standard edition and if you had it pre ordered you got the preformance pack included. it was also known that the prestige pack was exclusive to certain retailers. As i have said before when you click on a cloud car in game it takes you to the assetto corsa store page which shows what dlc is currently available for purchase, as it stands currently you can only buy the season pass it takes less than 2 minutes to actually read whats included in the season pass. once the prestige pack is available it will still take you to the same xbox store page only there will be the season pass and prestige pack available to buy

19. Guukiecrunch

Guukiecrunch Rookie

It was known... no there was no info available on the online store about the prestige pack. I read it all before I bought online. Said I got the performance pack. So ya I knew that. But it did not say prestige pack is available through select retailers. So being that I was not following the game before it came out... I saw something somewhere and looked at the online store for it. So just cause you knew does not mean that info was available to someone who was not following the game release.

20. Guukiecrunch

Guukiecrunch Rookie

It was known on this forum probably... so mostly only people following this forum knew. I was not one of them. That info was not available to me.