Problem with steering angle (T300)

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Fabix, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Fabix

Fabix Rookie

I'm using Assetto Corsa Ultimate on my PS4 with my Thrustmaster T300. Using the F1 cars (I tried with the Ferrari SF70H), the steering wheel is not locked at the correct steering angle, but remains free to turn. Should not it automatically lock at the maximum steering angle of the F1? I could not even find how to manually lock it.

Thank you

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Steering wheel problem Feb 7, 2018
    Bug reports Problem with G25 in AC on ps4: steering with racecars becomes twitchy when changing settings Sep 21, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues 180 Rotation Steering Wheel Problems. Nov 12, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One bug advanced setting PAD, steering problem need a fix please. Aug 28, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Plasticy snaps in t500 steering + th8a connection problem Aug 14, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Steering problems Oct 18, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Problems with steering wheel and mouse Aug 30, 2014
    General modding discussion Help-me please, steering wheel turning to the left (problem solved ) Aug 6, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Steering problem May 27, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues 360 Gamepad, steering locking & over 95% CPU problems. Mar 16, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec 911 TS Steering Wheel Problem Feb 10, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues DFGT steering problem Jan 18, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Problem with real steering rotation vs game rotation Jan 17, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Steering wheel and pedal problem Dec 29, 2013
    Physics Bugs & Issues P4/5 Steering Problems Dec 4, 2013

3. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

Only virtual limit.