1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Proximity Indicator

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave81983, Sep 15, 2018.

1. dave81983

dave81983 Racer

I know the game is only EA but I really think if this is going to be a online focussed game we need better Proximity indicators. The current ones are very hard to see amongst the rest of the UI and don't let you know when you are clear of a car.

A lot of people will have used helicorsa and in my opinion this is the best solution out there. It's very obvious when you can turn in or take the line and when you can't. You can also put it in the centre of the screen because it hides when there are no cars around.

I really think we need something like this in the game to help with clean on line races. Your thoughts guys???

CrimsonEminence and incubus like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Proximity Indicator incorrect placement with Triple Screen Dec 7, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Proximity indicators too far on the view edge Oct 12, 2018
    Suggestions Proximity indicator with different colors Jul 4, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Turn off red indicators (proximity) and MPH on! Jan 18, 2014
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How do I turn off the "proximity arrows"? Sep 13, 2018
    General modding discussion About sign proximity car Apr 6, 2015
    ACC Tools ACC Virtual Safety with indicator start race ? May 20, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche headlights indicator stays lit Apr 15, 2021
    ACC User Interface Downshift Protection Indicator Mar 10, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Aston Martin V8 GT3 indicators do not work at the front. Feb 22, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Rpm indicator behavior on SF-70H Aug 16, 2020
    ACC User Interface [1.5.3] HUD indicators wrong direction Aug 2, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Alpine and KTM missing front indicators Jul 27, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche 911 GT3R II cockpit indicators bugged. Jun 18, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche 911 GT3R II - Left - Right indicator in cockpit wrong. Jun 10, 2020

3. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Yup, this has been asked about and requested a few times already. You'll find a whole lotta people in 100% agreement at the idea of a Helicorsa-style option for ACC. Proximity arrows are completely useless :)