1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ps Store Belgium Pre-Order.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Lagoyaz, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Lagoyaz

Lagoyaz Rookie

Hello,

PS STORE in Belgium said Pre order for 9 bonus Cars,
    after reading this I cancelled my order with Bolcom to play at midnight release instead of the next Day.
    Bolcom also claimed I was getting 9 Bonus cars with the pre order without mentioning prestige edition.

Never on a picture I have seen or read anything about the prestige edition, I even have a picture/advertisement talking about 9 Bonus Cars without any mentioning of a prestige edition taken off a webshop (Bolcom, gamemania or coolblue).

Everyone I asked from Belgium (8 including myself) confirms that it said 9 bonus cars with the pre order in the PS Store with even all of the 9 cars listed.

I'm 100% certain of this since I used the list on my pre orderd game in the PS Store to tell what cars we get extra with the pre-order to friends.

Greeting
    Yago

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Does anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DDoes anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    XBox One Discussions Restore AC restore car default setup Dec 16, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Black screen crash [Resolved by restored OS installation] Jul 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Crash after restore a save during race May 2, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Used Tyres Restored to Pristine Conditions Jul 21, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions xbox series s just restocked in microsoft store if any one is wanting one. Jul 7, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Where are AC lap records and videos stored? Oct 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 Season Pass in-store title Sep 30, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions When Gt4 on store? Sep 4, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Game not available in the Playstation Store Jul 9, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting tyre were not restored at the end of the race Jan 30, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC won't start after I restored One Driver Folders Dec 20, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Leaderboard time not stored Oct 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Where does AC store your lap records? Feb 17, 2018

3. from what I knew digital pre orders on both the ps store and xbox store came with the performance pack which is 3 cars not the prestige pack which was retail only

4. Lagoyaz

Lagoyaz Rookie

I'm 100% sure that it said 9 car's in the PS Store (In Belgium).
    Again I used the car list from my pre-orderd item in the PS store to let friends know what 9 cars we would be getting.

Also asked in all big game store's in Belgium if there was a prestige edition Assetto Corsa, not a single store has heard of it or has any records of it in the store pc.
    But again that doesn't even matter since it said: 'PRE ORDER bonus' with those 9 cars listed...
    Why list the cars if you needed a other edition that's not even available?

I understand that this is a big week and I'm not asking for a fast reply, there is more importent stuff going on you need to focus on. (Not that i'm experiencing any problems, very good launch of the game.)
    But I hope this can get fixed or cleared up.
    Grtz

5. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - The Prestige edition was available with selected retailers in store. The digital editions of Assetto Corsa were Performance editions.

6. Lagoyaz

Lagoyaz Rookie

They why did it list all 9 Cars instead of 3?!

7. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Do you have a screenshot at all?

8. fools jester

fools jester Gamer

so will digital purchasers ever have the option to get the prestige pack? really poor customer experience. cars showing in game but NO option to download, even at extra cost! should not show anything within the game if you cannot purchase it!

peppewan likes this.
  9. Lagoyaz

Lagoyaz Rookie

I don't have a sceenshot of the PlayStation Store, no reason to even post it if I had.
    PlayStation Store could confirm this after a simple request.

Again
    I allways used the list in the PlayStation Store to show friends what car's are pre'order exclusive,
    so they woul'd also pre order the game to get the bonus cars and don't feel left out with less cars...

The second way I let someone know what car's they were getting was by Google search picture's and the first one that seemed relevant I sent to a friend in messenger even prior to release.
    I added that picture and don't read anything about prestige edition either...

Thank you for looking into this and I hope to hear from you again.

Attached Files: