1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ps4 online problem

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by billelstar, Sep 10, 2016.

1. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

i want to know if i am the only one who cant find people in online game or its a genaral problem..all the showed servers are empty..am i the only AC player on ps4 in Europe ??
    Ps : i dont have any problems with my others multi game..
    This game gonna make me crazy
    Thank you for answering

2xplor likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge ASSETTO CORSA PS4 CLASSIC CARS ONLINE RACES Apr 16, 2021
    PlayStation 4 Discussions ASSETTO CORSA PS4 CLASSIC CARS ONLINE RACES Apr 16, 2021
    Console Lounge Devs online PS4 Jul 27, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Online Drifting ps4 Feb 12, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Ps4 online clubs? Jan 7, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Assetto Corsa Online Racing PS4 Nov 7, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Buy DLC for PS4 today Oct 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Breve domanda riguardo visuale ps4 Oct 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Jerky gameplay PS4 version Aug 5, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 Pro not updating ACC version. Jul 27, 2023
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa Ps4 league dc link May 24, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 to PS5 free upgrade? Mar 31, 2023
    Console Lounge Any ps4 leagues? Feb 1, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to use the ACC Dedicated Server app for the PS5/PS4? Dec 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC Issues on PS5 that were not an Issue on PS4,,, Can anyone help/answer reach out Dec 9, 2022

3. I too live in European have my friends from Asia, too, all servers are empty.ButI can join through the person who has a list of the lobby. If you receive an invitation.
    I think that the problem in displaying the list, rather than the servers themselves. Wait for the patch,it promised to fix a lot of problems.
    I'm Xbox gamer.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  4. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

I don't think anyone except Kunos know where the servers are for console but I notice that I see lobbies only in my region. I'm in Australia and see most lobbies with around 30-60ms ping and then I also see a couple that are around 100ms which I assume are New Zealand being they are very close to us and usually grouped into our region specific filtering. I'm not sure how many things can affect the online part of Assetto Corsa though, there could be numerous reasons why lobbies look empty in most regions. I personally think it's got a lot to do with the limitations of online ie: car/track combos, tuning, no native voice chat etc.. which aren't attractive to console gamers.

evgenyserdyuk likes this.
  5. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

Thank you guys..all i have to is waiting for a correction update from kunos..seriously this begin to borin me,playing a simulation game solo..anyway from today never buy a day one game especialy online massive games
    Thank you guys and hope this will be solve as soon as possible

6. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

Yeah I second that. I will never buy a day one edition of any video game ever after this disgraceful attempt at a launch. I know eventually they will fix it but not after I've paid full price.

In my opinion it tops one of if not the worst I've ever come across in my gaming life. I just hope there is more interest in this title after it's properly patched as if this keeps up with 0 people online I'll sell it and try to at least get half my money back. I do recall giving Far Cry on Pc away for free once as it was so poorly done on release it made me sick to the bone and couldn't justify anyone paying any money for it after release.

7. If this is the worst game launch of your life you should consider yourself very lucky.

UntrainedN00B01 and Mauler_77 like this.
  8. playdytch

playdytch Rookie

the game works, thats the only thing that can be said. next time better bring the game out later when it have more options.