1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 version?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by CJ1045, Feb 25, 2018.

1. CJ1045

CJ1045 Rookie

Are there any plans for a console version? The website does not explicitly say it is for PC apart from the Steam link.

CJ

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Fanatec Pedal Rumble function doesn't work after ACC resumed after PS4 waked up. Version 1.04(1.5.4) Sep 11, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Can someone help is there anyway to get my Thrustmaster led bt dash to work on the PS4 version Jun 28, 2020
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione - PS4 and XBox One - Console Version: HOW TO GET SUPPORT Jun 23, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions "Look to apex" camera movement - how to disable it on PS4 version? May 9, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Difference between PS4 and PC versions Nov 1, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Setup Conversion System/PC to PS4? Sep 7, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Assetto Corsa Ps4 Version 1.09 is live Nov 29, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions Game is too tough and my feedback on ps4 version of game Aug 27, 2016
    Console Lounge PS4 version include Leaderboards ??? Aug 20, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Ps4 version imminent? Jun 2, 2015
    Console Lounge ASSETTO CORSA PS4 CLASSIC CARS ONLINE RACES Yesterday at 7:12 PM
    PlayStation 4 Discussions ASSETTO CORSA PS4 CLASSIC CARS ONLINE RACES Yesterday at 6:54 PM
    PlayStation 4 Discussions VR on PS4 Monday at 11:12 PM
    PlayStation 4 Discussions AC on PS4 Races feel slower than Hot laps Apr 2, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Which dlc should I go on ps4? Mar 7, 2021

3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Not saying it anywhere but possible same thing will happen like AC when it is released on PC maybe they start working on Console Versions.

DonZmeuheu likes this.
  4. Turk

Turk Alien

I'm pretty sure one or two of the press releases mentioned it being on steam early access, then PC release, then it will go to consoles. It could be in early access for a year. So it's going to be a while before it makes it as far as consoles. I could be way off in my time scale, maybe it won't spend as long in early access, but expect to wait a while before it makes it to consoles.

DonZmeuheu likes this.
  5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Source?

Not read that anywhere myself and I thought there had only been one press release so far about ACC...

6. Turk

Turk Alien

There were a few articles about it on magazines, reading it back, it's speculation/expected to be on consoles by 2019.
    https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/featu...and-xbox-one-uk-driving-sims-you-need-to-buy/

Console is where the big money is, it's being discussed somewhere else but it seams they sold at least as many copies, if not more on consoles as they did on PC. They didn't have a major advertising campaign to inform the console playing world about the title, and those sales numbers were probably just skimming the surface of the console market. Which shows the potential sales available. I'd be willing to wager money they'll bring out a console version once the PC version goes full release.

DonZmeuheu and LeiF like this.
  7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

DonZmeuheu, hristo1026 and LeiF like this.
  8. Audioslave

Audioslave Rookie

Please wait for the next-gen consoles. The PS4 and XB1 are not powerful enough to run ACC. Have a look at PC2 on curent gen (unsteady framerate, poor graphics....).
    Devellop ACC then port it in 2 years on the next-gen consoles. (I'm a PS4 pro owner by the way).

magzire likes this.