1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.1 - Build 3877818

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I went and got the 9 medals again. checked back today and two are missing again... RC & SA also went back to old values again...

2. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

New kind of crash with 3879518. I was in pits and acc just froze, no sound and no ue4 fatal error crash dialog as previously with 1.0. And It did not shut down as with 1.0 crashes. Rebooted computer and rejoined the MP session, same happened instantly. Second reboot and rejoin it worked

Madsen likes this.
  3. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Installed the beta, my ratings still not back... I'm going to try a couple of races, and then I will close the game. If my rating are not saved I'm going to put this game on the shelf for a while. Is ridiculous to base a game in servers... with servers that work like this. It's a nonsense.

Update: It has saved my ratings at the moment, I wonder... will I open the game tomorrow and find another arbitrary drop in ratings? Nah... this game goes to the shelve at least for a month, so I can have some guarantee that I'm not wasting my time.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    XettMan and alex bonner like this.
  4. Found a bug in the SP aspect of the game.
    If i want to do a SP race, i can choose what kind of session i want, i can choose what track i want to race on, but when i want to choose a car to drive with it opens the multiplayer lobby and when i go back to the SP, everything is reset back to practice session on spa with the porsche gt-r.
    This means i can only drive the prosche in SP at the moment.

EDIT:
    This happens in the normal version and in the beta version of the game.

5. david m

david m Racer

Me too. Ratings not saved from yesterday night

6. Robes

Robes Gamer

I play in VR. Last night in the non-beta I started a championship and I experienced heavy stuttering at points throughout the first race weekend, including during the practice sessions. The frames must have dropped to single digits and it must have happened once per lap at least. I’ve upgraded to the beta and started a new championship, I didn’t have one stutter for the entire first practice, however the game crashed after the session and I needed to reboot my computer.

I’m going to try again now.

7. Leclettico

Leclettico Gamer

||| HARD CRASH |||

Single player at Silverstone.
    Hit "Drive" and UI all gone. Scenario of Silverstone was living but nothing happened. It was all alive but inuseable.
    CTRL+ALT+CANC (no other combination of keys worked to exit from "blocked" ACC).
    Disconnect from user.
    Blue screen of Windows 10.

In the .zip file there's also tne minidump file.

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      717.2 KB
      Views:
  8. PCosta

PCosta Rookie

crache in MP at Norburgring, log files included.

Attached Files:

• AC2.log
      File size:
      955.5 KB
      Views:
  9. mr.urlauber

mr.urlauber Gamer

Just had another freeze when trying to join a server (Kunos #1, Spa), it froze on the black screen with the Kunos logo, logfiles attached.

Attached Files:

10. It seems also my ratings are not counted from yesterday. But I wouldn't call it wasted time. I don't race just for numbers ;)

vanveen likes this.
  11. Leclettico

Leclettico Gamer

AI doesn't spin in a nose-to-tail.

pigsy, Freddie Seng and Neilski like this.
  12. Si.

Si. Simracer

@LeiF a new set of logs would have been created when you restarted so you should be able to find the old set based on the time stamp.

LeiF likes this.
  13. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Was getting a lot of crashes both in multiplayer and watching replays.
    One reproducible crash was a particular camera angle on silverstone whether replay or live.
    That has gone and I have not had any crashes at all yet with V1.0.1

14. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

WOW   :D :D. Sadly I don't think this is an easy fixable thing

15. Today I've tested it again in single player @BH. After receiving the 30 seconds Stop&Go penalty I went into the pitlane and was looking for a seperate penalty box like mentioned here:

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...e-a-“stop-and-go-10-secs”.56023/#post-1037321

But I was not able to find one. So I've had to disable everything pitstop related in the MFD expect the yellow penalty thingy.
    After stopping the car and engine at my normal pit box the 30 secs counter started.
    Penalty was cleared.

luxxx797 likes this.
  16. Neilski

Neilski Alien

I've previously tried to switch repairs off before going into the pits, but was unable to do so. I think I was only able to switch off one of the three at the bottom (IIRC engine, suspension, bodywork yeah?) but not the other two. Can't recall which one now. At the time I assumed that I just didn't understand what was going on, but maybe it's a bug.

After_Midnight likes this.
  17. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Just got a disconnect after a complete 1h race on the Competitionserver , right after the session switch from race to practice.
    But I had finished the race and was still in the Chat when driving back to pits.
    No Multiplayerserver available anymore and also Profile ist not available.
    Also haven´t lost or gained SA Points, and got no CP at all.

Finished 4th, no Points :(

Attached Files:

MonzterPixel likes this.
  18. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

server status thread
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...rver-status-please-read-before-posting.51075/

Si. likes this.
  19. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

Started the day yesterday knowing about the beta but didn’t install initially. Five minutes into a Q session I got a fatal error. Lol Downloaded the beta and had no crashes since, maybe five or six races and qualifying. The long pause/lag when people join is still there and quite problematic. We had this during EA but the pauses weren’t nearly as bad or impactful. On my Fanatec McLaren rim, before the beta, I was getting speed info on the small screen. After the beta I’m not getting the speed information.

20. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

I didn't say I race for numbers either, thank you for the pointless remark.
    The main appeal of the game is to race online clean, since the ratings are server dependant and the servers don't work the game is, right now, pointless.

Neilski likes this.