1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

We are releasing a preview version of our 1.0.3 Hotfix.

It introduces several important updates, including a brand new controller settings page, updates in Multiplayer and Ratings, gameplay, VR, replay management and audio encoding.

To find information about how to opt into the public beta branch, visit this thread:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...ut-hotfix-1-and-the-public-beta-branch.57636/

Please keep this topic clean and indicate in your reports the version you are using!

1.0.3 Preview:
    GENERAL:
    - Audio optmizations to lower the memory footprint.
    - Fixes to overall game stability and added logging.

GAMEPLAY:
    - Fixed a rare bug that failed to turn on the ignition in AI cars.
    - Fixed driver swap missing in Race 2 of career race weekends.
    - Fixed autosave not storing tyre set wear data.
    - Fixed random weather not randomizing ambient temperature.
    - Fixed potential issue not auto saving replays

GRAPHICS:
    - Fixed disabled driver foot animations in the Mercedes-AMG GT3.

UI/HUD:
    - Revamped controller options menu, allowing keyboard, direct-input and X-input customization.
    NOTE: old controller presets will continue to work.
    - Fixed widget position when the car crosses the finish line.
    - Camera movement and look-with-wheel sliders activate/deactivate in relevant camera modes.
    - Fixed a bug on the weather page that allowed rain level without cloud level when after entering the page.
    - Fixed confusing behaviour of random track button on the weather UI.
    - Fixed weather summary incorrectly reporting dynamic weather disabled with random weather on.
    - Fixed podium sequence not responding to mapped pause key.
    - Fixed championship AI aggression being incorrectly limited to 80-100%.
    - Default championship settings updated.
    - Resume button added inside the main Championship and Career pages.
    - Revised layout organization of race-end messages.
    - Fixed wind speed not being absolute value.

VR:
    - Mouse in VR: added wheel and scroll bar support.
    - Fix to the HUD stereo layer clipping with the car geometry.

RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
    - The "too slow for Eau Rouge" fix introduced in 1.0.1 is now more accurate.
    - Fixed a an issue where cars can load without setup (=no ABS/TC) applied / HUD invisible.
    - Entrylists can now use "isAdmin" as intended.
    - Entrylists can now use "overrideDriverInfo" as intended.
    - Added ServerAdminHandbook v1 to the server folder.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.3.8 - Preview - NOW IN LIVE Mar 25, 2020
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 3 - HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE! Aug 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 2 Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Steering Misalignment Disappears After Loading Save [1.0.7 public beta] Aug 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot bind gear up/down to keyboard keys while using wheel steering v1.0.7 public beta 2/8 Aug 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 Jul 31, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer "Public Beta" parts in 1.0.6 Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V 1.0.5 the latest public beta continuous crashing on MP Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 - UPDATED to Live! Jul 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3963945 Jun 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3952167 Jun 25, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 Jun 19, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.0.4/public beta, game freezes after quitting sp session Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Public Beta 1.04 - Crash D3D device being lost Jun 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Re : "Public beta" 1.0.4 - now also LIVE! Jun 15, 2019

3. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Thanks Gergő, sounds good.
    However, I just fired up Steam and it's not showing me the new build; neither is it trying to download anything. Is the build live yet? (I never opted out of the public beta, so I've been on it since last Saturday when Kevin first posted about it.)

Umm, not sure how to interpret this. Are people doing the same as me - staying on the beta - safe?

4. savy92

savy92 Rookie

I needed to opt in the beta again, maybe that is the case for everyone? :)

5. pankykapus

Staying on the beta branch is safe, but switching back to public after updating might cause issues with presets. And remember, the beta will always be synced up with live once we put public a hotfix out, so there's no danger staying on the beta branch.

6. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Cool, thanks for confirmation!
    I killed Steam and restarted it again and now a 367 MB download has started :)

7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Did you really just drop the FFB LUT bomb out of nowhere?!? Awesome!

Lawndart, Ace Pumpkin, Jack0 and 7 others like this.
  8. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Hmm. I was delighted to see this in the list. However, it's not clear that it's working.
    I have Spa set to 0 weight, and yet I'm still seeing Spa servers, one of which is 3rd on my list (despite there being quite a few other populated servers).

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I restarted Steam but don't see the beta listed.

10. pankykapus

If you don't see the beta branch, you need to enter the code again.

Epistolarius likes this.
  11. jpeixe

jpeixe Gamer

No keyboard/controller key bidding again?

tw1st, Guirider29 and Norman Kaiser like this.
  12. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

What about overall game stability against random crashes and full freezes? Does this beta address the issue?
    I mean bug fixing is fine but if I can't finish a single race due to the game freezing completely, well......

DiRTMark likes this.
  13. Oscar1900

Oscar1900 Racer

Thank you sir. Mouse support in VR will be great. Also the additional AA method. Loo
    Keyboard bidding would be great. However, it appears that Kunos is addressing the bugs first. Keyboard bidding seems like a feature that will be great to have. But bugs come first at least for me. And even while fixing bugs they are still adding some features. And being a developer myself, I can see that features are added where it makes sense not to slow down the bug fixes. I might be wrong of course since I'm not a developer for Kunos. But that's what it looks like to me.

Glladorous and emill910 like this.
  14. Oscar1900

Oscar1900 Racer

I've not had these freeze problems myself, but maybe the "Fixes to game stability" bullet point will address some of the issues you're having. I know that bullet point is generic so we don't know what it addresses. We'll see after people try it out.

DiRTMark and fsuarez79 like this.
  15. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

How do I access the build to try it out?

16. jpeixe

jpeixe Gamer

1º - They said it will be in V1.0
    2º - Then it was when the 1st hotfix come.
    3º - We are in the hotfix 2 and nothing.

I just want to play the game.

I understand your point, but you have to understand mine too :)

17. Bunnybuggs

Bunnybuggs Rookie

are u sure its not a problem with your pc?
    since launch i didnt have a single freeze , and only 2 crashes.

18. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

- Added mouse input in VR.
    Awesome, thank you.

19. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

I cannot find any "ff_post_process.ini" on my "Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione".

20. deathpod

deathpod Rookie

I believe the comment means you'd snag a copy of the one you may have used in Assetto Corsa.

If you don't have one, you could create one on your own. Here's mine for an example:

Code:
    [HEADER]
    VERSION=1
    TYPE=LUT
    ENABLED=1

[GAMMA]
    VALUE=0.5

[LUT]
    CURVE=myLUT.lut

Note that you'd need to make a LUT and update whatever the filename is in that final line.

21. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Yea I don't, great...

EDIT: Unless this is all that is in the .ini

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.