1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rovlgut

Rovlgut Gamer

It's second time when during qualification in CP race game crashes. First audio completely gone, then after ~1 minute game freezes.

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      879.3 KB
      Views:
  2. ignission

ignission Simracer

Just out of interest, what does KTAA stand for? I’ve never heard of it. Is it Kunos Temporal Anti-Aliasing or something? :)

3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Just had a "disconnect" at the CP Server Brands Hatch within the racing session.

P.S.: Sorry, try to upload the logs, but getting Error Messages, coming back later….

P.P.S.: Not even a Picture can be uploaded...

P.P.P.S.: Not even with a different browser, another file, after reboot. No upload possible atm.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  4. Zanza21

Zanza21 Racer

I'm impressed you could hit those times with a mouse, and even more that you could keep em as a pace.
    I'm even a lil ashamed to say i was in one of those 488 behind you...and with a wheel :eek:

Well done

Arpadian likes this.
  5. Taaani-sama

Taaani-sama Rookie

Cause its a Beta Build o_O Changelog inside ForumThread

6. kro

kro Simracer

It worked for me , I found "configVersion": 1 in 3 of the 4 server files and changed them all to 0 , fired it up and you can see in the server list that its building new cfg files for each one I changed , configuration, event & settings , all of these now have the line in them except the "event" file, it did not generate one there even tho I changed cfg to 0 , (it also re arranged all those files into one line across the top lolo_O so I re aligned/stacked them like they were ) So I now have one in the "settings" file & one in the "configuration" file , I assuming I only need it in the setting file ? or should it be in the event file like MrGits ?

Thanks ..

7. evil

evil Staff Member KS Dev Team

for all those who have frequently in-game freezes (so NOT crashes) please try to:

1) In general options:
    - set the replay max length to 5-10 minutes
    - disable the automatic highlights
    - reduce the replay quality to med or high (so just avoid the epic setting).

2) only if the freezes don't disappear try to reduce every graphics options, just for some runs to have an indication.

if the freezes are clearly less please report your old settings and your pc configuration.

Thank you

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  8. SimRacer925

SimRacer925 Simracer

With freezes do you mean also stuttering? Because I get a lot of micro stutters since v1.0 (never had a single micro stutter with the early access versions). This happens also in hotlap practice mode etc.

Pheebau likes this.
  9. sairuscz

sairuscz Gamer

For me the entire ACC process froze when I clicked NEXT SESSION after I finished Q1 in my very first championship event (Zolder/Lexus). I could only see a frozen view on the race replay. The process had to be killed as it was not responding. The qualifying result saved OK, as I was able to continue in Q2 after next game launch.

After I changed the replay settings from High quality to Low and from 30 minutes to 5 minutes, I did not experience this freeze again. It may or may not be related....

Graphics on HIGH present @1440p@Vsync60Hz
    1080ti, Ryzen 2600, SSD
    My ACC 1.0.2 beta update was once downloaded yesterday and today again before the issue occurred.

10. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

can we ask that in the replay settings there is Option to completely disable the Replay recording?
    i found that only i can reduce number and settings but not completely disable the replays

11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Still :

"The following error occurred
    There was a problem uploading your file.

Saved.zip"

12. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Was it very large? (My last one was a little over 3MB, with no problem.)

13. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

I can't see you attached file in your post o_O
    Try please.

14. Neilski

Neilski Alien

See here. I uploaded it almost 24 hours ago.

15. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Funny one, try it now please.
    I've uploaded many files before as well.

16. Red Or Dead

Red Or Dead Racer

Crashing and audio\video perma freezing fixed for me with page file set to 16gb, in every game mode and multiplayer. Now i only get small freezes/stuttering from brake lights and exhaust lighting from cars in front of me when they are really close. Fps above 60, even at 75. I'll test lower settings tomorrow

17. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

the mouse in vr is much appreciated, thanks for that, now we just need sharpening to work and i'll be happy enough with the VR

mikendrix and Wolf WolfZ like this.
  18. ConvexRook

ConvexRook Gamer

Thought it was just me

19. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

What are the admin comands in the 1.0.2 v2?