1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.3 - v2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Please follow my above post, thanks.

tw1st likes this.
  2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Is there a way to map the Look Left/Right to the right thumb stick? Currently it only excepts the shoulder/bumper buttons like before.

3. xaotik

xaotik either ether or the other Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi there, could you please be a bit more specific about what sort of bugs you encountered (possibly in a separate post in the appropriate subforum) so I can have a look at them?

Epistolarius and tw1st like this.
  4. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

that's amazing. If you have the time, closing ACC, starting into the quickjoin menu and closing would deliver an interesting log for me.
    But it's more curiosity, next (and hopefully last) candidate changes the game here.

5. xaotik

xaotik either ether or the other Staff Member KS Dev Team

Not at the moment, but we're looking in to a revamp of the gamepad functionality in general.

6. YouuuSuckk

YouuuSuckk Gamer

I cannot get ACC to run well with my Pimax 5k+ (nor with a Vive Pro).
    I tried it in the Rift S and it was a smooth experience but still somewhat blurry.
    What should I do with SteamVR and in-game settings to run this game with clear visuals and with smooth fps?

7. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

i did join via "Quickjoin" track was loading and then the game hangs ... needed to restart the PC as ACC wouldnt close o_O:(

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      38.7 KB
      Views:
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

No worries, thanks for the replay & update ;)

9. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Thnx for the clean explanation. I will try that tonight and i let you guys know..!

Appreciate

10. tw1st

tw1st Racer

11. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

@Minolin

i did another try and clicked "Quickjoin" and was joining Kunos #12 (unrestricted) which i dont understand o_Oo_Oo_O (Matchmaking Options "Saubere Server" 90)

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      46.2 KB
      Views:
  12. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

I thought the new inputs may have allowed me to map the left hand joystick on my fanatec formula V2 rim but still nothing, disappointed.

13. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

well, since we restrict R joins we run out of populated servers, especially during the day

14. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Why did you not include Grip Level as random too?
    And personally I would hide (make then disappear) all 3 types when selecting Randomize button. When only user clicks on any of the arrows beside any of 3 options, that one clicked appears again.
    Where is the point if randomizing things, if you still see what to expect? :)

I hope you understand guys, well done so far.

Rotemezer and Cornflex like this.
  15. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Avast thinks that the 1.0.3 beta is a virus?
    Captura.PNG

16. Kris1982

Kris1982 Rookie

I could drive about 2 hours, then no sound anymore. But I was able to keep going. I pushed Ecs and the game freezes.

Translated by www.DeepL.com/Translator

Attached Files:

17. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Fired it up, started in menus fine, tried to pick SP and the sound went off. Clicked SP and the game froze and I had to use Task Manager to close it.
    Restarted it and it worked fine the 2nd time.
    Excellent now being able to see the HUD in VR.

I am trying to upload my logs file, but keep getting the error:
    The Following Error Occurred
    The upload file does not have an allowed extension
    Log.rar

18. Bogies

Bogies Gamer

yes i think you must uninstall acc now, must be a virus :D
    just mark it as safe and go on with your day, i got eset antivirus and did not mention anything so just ignore it.

19. rpm

rpm Racer

This version seems to have gotten rid of those micro stutters I have been experiencing in VR. This one or the previous one.

Good job men!

Bogies likes this.
  20. Bogies

Bogies Gamer

yeah vr runs really good for me also, what ever they did, well done guys

Cefirofun likes this.