1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.3 - v2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stella Stig

Stella Stig Rookie

UK based here and unfortunately after numerous refreshes im still getting the "No servers in your region" message for the competition servers, havnt been able to get anything to show for competition servers since playing the game.

Taaani-sama likes this.
  2. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Sorry if this has been suggested (unsuccessfully) before, but could JoyToKey be a temporary solution here?

3. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

That's what I've done for years with original Assetto Corsa, and works a treat in ACC too. I also bind a CTRL-Space to one of the buttons so centre VR works in menus as well as in car.

Whitestar likes this.
  4. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

1.0.3-v2. Game crashes and requires a full system reboot if I enter a replay mid-race. Where can I locate my log files to upload?

5. Whitestar

I think this means that you should zip your whole "Saved" folder and attach it. And post in the Troubleshooting section.

6. OstinStar

OstinStar Rookie

But still no mixed direct-keyboard input for Gear Up and Gear Down keys.

7. Whitestar

Just FYI: VoiceAttack will also work for this. And also lets you say voice commands for execution of functions.

Coanda likes this.
  8. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Hi guys from Kunos.
    I did the clean install as mentioned above and the performance improved.
    Still not perfect but less small dips and 1 sec freezes and the ghosting effect behind the cars in replay is gone.
    But good to know for everybody right now.
    I bring the replay quality down to medium, record time 5 min and highlights off.
    Also mirror resolution to low otherwise the stutters still apear.

One last question for now.
    I'm missing the water spray behind the cars in wet conditions during replays.
    Also some moving camera's around the track and DiRT and waterdrops as well on the cars during replays
    Is this on the to do list as well?

Keep up the good work Kunos!!!

9. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Never thought of that, might give it a try tonight!

Whitestar likes this.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

VA is great. You can find my my ACC v2 profile here:- VoiceAttack Software Review

Whitestar likes this.
  11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

7CA1B034-8A41-414F-98A1-858C2B1DCE39.jpeg

mikendrix and tjr like this.
  12. It's still "Neuland" ;)

13. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Why the hell is ignition now "always on"? Now you always turn off the ignition and then try to start, because muscle memory. Why even have ignition anymore.. ofc you learn away from this, and can hear the whine to indicate that its on, but sure is annoying at first :D

Ace Pumpkin, Cefirofun and Madsen like this.
  14. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Simracer

Only had about an hour of test last night, but:
    - keyboard/controls mapping. Bravo. I can use my button box again. Thank you. One thing I noticed though, Cannot figure out how to save a configuration over a previous save?
    - had an audio issue on SP race with AI. When sent to the race start, the audio seemed to freeze while the rest of the game went on (car started, I could drive, but audio was frozen). I just restarted the race (right from the pause menu) and it worked next time.

15. GoBo

GoBo Gamer

Sorry, but perthaps I missed something. What do I need to see CP Servers? What are the requirements? SA 50? Unlock CP? IDK if i don't meet the requirements or if im "bugged" ;)

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  16. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

17. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

keep refreshing every 6 secs

It seems like you have the same problem as me. "No Servers in your Region"
    You also need an SA rating of at least 70 and all track medals

Stella Stig and GoBo like this.
  18. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Yes, this has been a constant issue for me too since 1.0 (based in London).

Stella Stig likes this.
  19. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

This update is now in the live branch. Both branches contain the same build, no need to opt out.

In the meantime our focus has remained on the freezes and the saving function.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Kopiller, vanveen, eracerhead and 9 others like this.