1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE "Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3952167

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

We are releasing a preview version of our 1.0.5 Hotfix.

This is a minor update, which affects ping calculation and the audio system.

To find information about how to opt into the public beta branch, visit this thread:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...ut-hotfix-1-and-the-public-beta-branch.57636/

Please keep this topic clean and indicate in your reports the version you are using!

1.0.5:
    RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
    - Minor changes to the server ping system.
    - Fixed CP servers memorizing disconnected users in certain situations.
    - Added 2nd results json file (via dumpLeaderboards) that contains more information.
    - Enabled Lumirank display in Multiplayer
    - (Slightly) reduced amount of necessary netcode pakets especially while other cars are changing setups.
    - Fixed server trying to connect to the secondary lobby backend first.
    - Race weekend resets now reset the track grip as intended again.
    - Added configuration option "randomizeTrackWhenEmpty".
    - Added "forceEntryList" option for non-public servers.
    - Fixed "maxClientsOverride" not working as indented, including the calculation for specator slots left on busy servers.
    - Improved "/next" admin command, which now always forces the end of the session instead of skipping to the next one.
    - Race weekend simulation now allows to chain sessions, so the weather and track condition will just carry over.
    - CP Servers will now chain the Qualifying session into the Race session, so the starting conditions are well known.
    - Teleports of the own car will now re-focus it in the last drivable camera.
    - Improved backend stability, moved one in-memory cache layer to hard disk.
    - Server now creates the required folders if necessary.
    - The Pitstop MFD can now be used in FP and Q while driving in a team, allowing swaps in all session types.
    - Updated Server Admin Handbook v2 to cover: "Custom cars", "overrideCarModelForCustomCar", "customCar"; "forceEntryList"; "randomizeTrackWhenEmpty"

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.3.8 - Preview - NOW IN LIVE Mar 25, 2020
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 3 - HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE! Aug 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 2 Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Steering Misalignment Disappears After Loading Save [1.0.7 public beta] Aug 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot bind gear up/down to keyboard keys while using wheel steering v1.0.7 public beta 2/8 Aug 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 Jul 31, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer "Public Beta" parts in 1.0.6 Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V 1.0.5 the latest public beta continuous crashing on MP Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 - UPDATED to Live! Jul 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3963945 Jun 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 Jun 19, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.0.4/public beta, game freezes after quitting sp session Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Public Beta 1.04 - Crash D3D device being lost Jun 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Re : "Public beta" 1.0.4 - now also LIVE! Jun 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.4 - now also LIVE! Jun 14, 2019

3. tw1st

tw1st Racer

First: Thank you for the patch in the evening!

But i have one problem. I played the game yesterday normally with my XBOX One Controller. Now i wanted to test the new build version and recognized that my car is pulling to the right minimal (NO DAMAGE!). I changed nothing in the settings...

Have someone here the same problem? :(

4. Chriss

Chriss Racer

A new bug for me, server list not updating / not showing any servers even though I am connected. It does show one CP server and the "Quickjoin" option, but when I click on "Server list" it does not find a server anymore. Restarting the game did not help. Has never happened before to me, just now after installing the latest beta build. Logs attached.

20190625205119_1.jpg

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      19.3 KB
      Views:
  5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

+ 1 Server list hangs and doesn't always show results.

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      19.1 KB
      Views:
    Chriss likes this.
  6. ears

ears Hardcore Simmer

@Minolin am I doing something wrong with the results files?

The old ones and the new ones seem exactly the same - see file sizes.

the _result one starts with bestLap just like the old ones did.

files.png

7. Rovlgut

Rovlgut Gamer

No, it's not new. I was having same problems early today (before update) and yesterday. But it sorted by itself.

Chriss likes this.
  8. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Have seen a car in MP at Kunos Server Brands Hatch opened and closed doors driving at full speed. That was weird, never saw this before.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  9. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

20190625215718_1.jpg
    As cool as it looks, it seems the Lexus can only run a full carbon design. I'm unable to add any colours to it at all for some reason.

cobrettee likes this.
  10. @Minolin I am messing arround actually with the new server settings. Maybe i am missing something, but the "overrideCarModelForCustomCar" setting doesn't want to work. I tried either 0 and 1 but it is always loaded the car model that is in the car.json file. Is there something more to set that this is working?

cobrettee likes this.
  11. Rolz

Rolz Alien

centralEntryListPath is not working... followed directions The path seperators have to be slashes (/), backslashes (\) will not work.

tried a sub folder in my ACCServer folder or straight in "C:/ACCEntryList/" and still no joy...

popped entrylist.json back to normal spot and works fine.

12. looks nice, you should try to change the teamTemplateSkin starting at 100 change it first to 100 and check, then 101 and check etc. from 100 to X (audi has up to 105 for example) you get some base skins. maybe this skin is just "carbon" ;) or a number which the game doesnt find, or you have another error in your json. post your car.json file and i can say more :)

13. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Yep, done all of that. It works with the other cars, just the Lexus that doesn't seem to work for some reason.

14. pigsy

pigsy Racer

Is there any point upgrading to this build to fix Unreal stability issues? I've reverted to the public release 1.0.4 to try and get some stability because the previous 1.0.5 was unplayable for me.
    Also are all changes related to multiplayer? For instance does this change apply to only multiplayer or does it include single player too? The Pitstop MFD can now be used in FP and Q while driving in a team, allowing swaps in all session types.

15. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Mh it looks like those code changes were stashed out and didn't find their way back into the build. (That's the main reason why we were pushing a quite weird mix of fixes and features; management becomes more and more complicated the longer you hold back stuff). I'll doublecheck this, thanks.

No this one was mostly about MP (and Rating)

Son and Rolz like this.
  16. Competition Server still not working to me after 1.0.5.beta V2.

17. What does this mean?
    - Improved "/next" admin command, which now always forces the end of the session instead of skipping to the next one.

Does this mean we will now be able to “skip/end a sddession” without loosing progress made in that session? As it stand right now, skipping to the next session guarantees a last place start in the race

18. Rolz

Rolz Alien

@martcerv tested and confirmed this is working... I was getting thrown out because in the server console screen you don't see the entry list data for all the entries like you do in the previous location...

19. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I did test to see if it worked by joined the server and I was auto logged as admin, then one thing that was throwing me off was in the handbook the line is
    "centralEntryListPath": ""
    Copying this directly before the configversion line below was failing the settings.json and it reverted back default.
    "configVersion": 1

After testing with json validator it was showing the configversion line as the error but I had no idea why, as I am not a coder and couldnt see that the ","indicates to skip to next line. I feel sorry for you @Minolin as this must be the most simple thing that got me stumped. :eek:

Adding this to the line fixes it, I also noticed however that if setting configversion to 0 it wouldnt bring up these 2 lines automatically as I thought it would.
    "randomizeTrackWhenEmpty": 0,
    "centralEntryListPath": ""

It does however say in the handbook it hides advanced files but I think it would be better if it just loaded all config options to avoid us copy pasting wrong from the handbook. ;)

20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

in the same section of v2 handbook is this typo
    "“dumpLeaderboards": 0,

In the auto generated line it is
    "dumpLeaderboards": 0,

If someone were to copy paste that line it wont work and maybe crash the server, I also noticed when this first was added it was crashing the server on next sessions because you needed to manually create the results folder. This may be fixed now and it auto generates but it did have me stumped for a while too.

21. Chriss

Chriss Racer

right now the server list seems to work again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.