1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.5 - UPDATED to Live!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

I cannot view replays from previous Public Beta 1.0.5. It takes back to the replay list.

Attached Files:

• AC2.log
      File size:
      308.7 KB
      Views:
    steevee likes this.
  2. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

What app is that?

3. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

I guess the new events will come with the full public release so that everyone has access to the same events. Remember this is the beta thread.

4. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Lol, thats when I play as well!

5. newproto

newproto Rookie

I noticed that there were problems with contrast on replays in evening races.:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  6. ignission

ignission Simracer

Same for me.

7. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

Finally, after new 1.0.5 fix .... I might drive ACC for more than 1 hour without any crash, any freeze, any stutter ..... rather smoothly and stable FPS ... mostly above the 60, offline with 20 cars on track at Zolder and Brands Hatch.
    So .... thanks for this good beta build, after the fix for the I5 CPUs. ;)

NB running at 60Hz on a 34" curved monitor 3440*1440 .... in place of the 100Hz possible in order not to ask too much due to my PC config.

I'm waiting now 1 or 2 days in order to check if the SA rating is not back at 17 in the meantime. I could manage to bring it back to 39 and improve the Pace one ... and made a screenshot of the ratings.
    I just hope they'll stay OK this time .... after 4 times not recorded in the database for unknown reason.

No other test done as this run was mostly done for checking that a stable driving was back without any crash or stutter or freeze mostly.
    And that's achieved with this new beta build.

8. Today I updated to the Public beta 1.0.5 build 3975165 and I do not see any Server Competition.

Attached Files:

9. Loeki

Loeki Gamer

I don't think that realy makes a difference unless u lock your frames at 60 as well.

10. Today I upgraded to Public Beta 1.0.5 Build 3975165 and now I do not see any Server Competition available.
    Anyone else with the same problem?
    Thank you

Attached Files:

11. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Also for me, the SRO challenge did not saved my records, twice.

12. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

I'll have to check but I think I did it ..... if I'm not mistaken.
    Thx for the reminder anyway ;)

13. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Since 1.0. If I repeatedly hit refresh it will sometimes find one. I'm in London, but mostly 'no servers in your region'.

Duarte Azeredo likes this.
  14. Nox

Nox Racer

Hi

The app is a part of the Logitech Gaming Software (Arx Control)

15. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Maybe a little foretaste of brexit?
    :p

Nox and martcerv like this.
  16. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

A new update to this preview build has been published on Steam, please restart your clients.

- Fix to car electronics messages spamming all over the place.
    - Fix to replay compatibility (replays from previous 1.0.5 beta builds will probably not work, but replays from 1.0.4 should remain compatible).

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    vanveen, Coanda, Guidofoc and 9 others like this.
  17. Hi @Minolin

still this week, have some update to correct the bugs of the driver swap?

18. newproto

newproto Rookie

I will add:
    This is Nürburgring, 20:00, Michael-Schumacher-S turn, TV cam - far plan.

19. I have now upgraded to Public Beta 1.0.5 Build 3977768 and is now ok.
    Thank you

20. Is it just me or are we getting too many tyre punctures too easily now? (R8?)