1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public Beta" 1.0.7

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonTrichom

DonTrichom Rookie

Entire CP Race in Monza with AMG only in Mapping 2 possible. Thank you KUNOS

2. swigaffu

swigaffu Racer

OK. Thank you Kunos.
    We have to do and I wish you a relaxing weekend, maybe without ACC.:);)

3. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Feels good, Curbs still have some effect when abused and can be used for rotation (e.g. Les Combes 1) but the big impulse is gone as it seems. Also right side curb at Radillon feels more believable, I guess it can still knock a car out if abused, but some contact is possible now.

Thanks to the Kunos team, another huge step!

P.s.: Also a big thanks for the HUD scale implementation, now my 4k screen gives me benefits again, 70% is good for now!

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  4. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

great work! for me the ffb has like more "resolution" and i could increas the gain a little bit on my ts-pc wheel :)

5. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

One question, how is this handled on MP? Is it mixed with both version currently? Just interested.

6. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

ya is deliberately open to be mixed. Performance difference is not that big, and we prefer real testing over some laboratory conditions. Just don't think about it.
    (though the weather stuff and the server status is a bit tricky in mixed conditions, but I see nobody is interested about such things right now :D )

RST likes this.
  7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

And I just did.
    Brand and McLaren with a 22 car field, 10 minutes race, clear conditions.
    It just works again! Not butter smooth, but raceable again! Big thanks to the team, the cpu optimizations works.
    Never gone beyond 98% on my potato, as to previously it sat at 100% all the time with only 9 ai...
    Good job, guys!
    I am in again.
    Hugs to the team. :)

Napo24, Micii1 and Chriss like this.
  8. Nufan

Nufan Rookie

ok, just finished 5h session and noticed update. back to game. :D

Neilski and JanR like this.
  9. kingdomblues

kingdomblues Racer

thanks you very much for your hard work but many many freezes for me, cpu load high in multi
    sorry for this comment, but unplayable for me :confused:

it was ok in 1.06

i5 4690 - 980 GTx

10. SimRacer925

SimRacer925 Simracer

On a 49 Ultrawide the new car preview looks bad, it's way too much zoomed in. Please revert this change for the public release.

11. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Damn, Kunos, what a great job, absolutely fantastic to see all these changes, super work it was worth waiting

12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Strange how the outcome varies...
    Why did we even invent these silicone witchery?
    Does it really help solving problems, or is it just the root for more of them?
    :confused:;)
    :)

13. Ghstfce

Ghstfce Rookie

still no vr optimization...Cmon, even PC2 got sharper image and better graphics in VR. And pls Kunos improve visual and mechanic damage system this will help to avoid bumps in online.

14. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Curious as to how visual damage helps to avoid bumps. Not denying that it can be improved though, however optimisations and other improvements are more needed currently

Napo24, Chriss and jaxx_za like this.
  15. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Wow it 's great, thank you very much, now "AT ATTACK".;)

16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Visual damage is secondary.
    But we got Stefano interested into physical damage, to avoid Wreckers playing their game. I for one think that’s aBIG step forward.

Adastros, trasgu and anthony galmiche like this.
  17. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

So I take it you are happy with the new tire model?

Loeki, Coanda, chksix and 2 others like this.
  18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

To be fair, I didn’t notice any change on curb behavior.
    Give me the Nords to make it out! :p;)

bgil66 likes this.
  19. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Unless I'm reading wrong there is still no fix for the audio cut off and lack of volume for the AI??

20. pons

pons Simracer

Curbs are definately not grabbing my front tyre anymore. :)