1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public Beta" 1.0.7

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ignission

ignission Simracer

5 point tyre model aside, anyone else digging the changes to the TC implementation? This is probably the biggest difference for me as I never really had issues with the kerbs.

You can run lower TC and now your throttle inputs feel so much more progressive.

It feels like new car day :)

Freddie Seng, GRFOCO, LeiF and 3 others like this.
  2. @Minolin

Competition Server still not work here.
    Show the same ping 255 only.

Coanda likes this.
  3. Loving 1.0.7 so far. It feels more natural, it reminds me a little more of AC (I know it should be even more different than before, but that's my impression after some driving. Less fear, less stress). The performance of version 1.0.7 seems better too, it seems that the game has less quirks all around. Very nice, grats Kunos!!!

4. PuppiesZ

PuppiesZ Gamer

my wheel and pedals match now. I've never had my pedals come alive but they are now and matching my steering ffb. I did notice in turn 4 of Brands Hatch as you go under the overpass on the left side, I have to use a lot of force to keep the wheel straight it starts rocking hard lol. So far so awesome on the update!

5. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

As you i'm in Brazil too, and for me now it is working.

Darcy Callai Junior likes this.
  6. Redoxs

Redoxs Rookie

First impression about new tire physic - car feels more under control overall. It seems to be more gentle and softer in extreme situations but generally im slower than I used to be, It seems like there is less grip especially while corner exiting (tested with audi and almost every track I need to adjust line because im going too wide)

LucaBenj and Pack34 like this.
  7. Sentry87

Sentry87 Gamer

Excited to try new tire model and save mid session returning. However disappointed no A.I. driver swap or pit crew yet. Oh well..maybe 1.08. Either way game is moving a good direction, but selfishly I'm just wanting these two things implemented

Pack34 likes this.
  8. Jeremy86

Jeremy86 Gamer

I feel like the AI swap is in the works cause now when you do a pit stop you have to select what driver takes over the car, otherwise your pit stop will be invalid and I would assume will give you a penalty.

gunner1483 likes this.
  9. gunner1483

gunner1483 Gamer

very good update and finally the annoying backfire sound is gone.:cool:

10. After a few hours on almost all tracks.
    Great job guys. the forse feedback is a lot more informative and it feels so real.
    Kerbs behaviour is very very good now ( Misano lines are completely different and they look like the ones used by real drivers)
    barcelona solved, paul ricard solved, spa solved, hungaroring solved...
    Now it is really jump on car and drive.
    Honestly I cannot judge TC changes since I use it very high because im a ****.
    But I can say it works in any situation and does not leave you alone anymore. That's great!
    The only step back is the fact that it is not possible to go to setup menu during a race ( to save current setup ).
    I was forgetting. On wet conditions it is a lot more beautiful to drive. Also a bit more predictable.
    I think it is just perfect.
    Also the tyre wear evolution is a lot smoother and more forgiving under a limit.
    I would like to know how different psi affect the 5c system.
    Amazing job anyway.
    Last note: please let us disable the chat from the hud. disabling viewcommunicationpanel in hud.json does nothing.
    That chat panel is ok, but I want to disable it. Also I think that if you want to read more line than one, you can go to pits.
    So it would be cool to give the possibility to have a one line or one message chat panel to appear in hud.
    That said, perfect!

11. aaksut

aaksut Rookie

Did this break Anti Aliasing for anyone? I thought it had just wiped my graphics settings initially but I can't get a clear picture no matter what I try now (except for resolution scaling past 100 but that's a pretty big performance hit). Running a Pimax 5k+, 9900k 2080ti, 16GB3200 RAM.

12. BlivAK

BlivAK Gamer

This is one changelog I've read a few times. Appreciate devs efforts...in a very good mood this morning reading it...

ryszard.zukowski likes this.
  13. Erik Frisen

Erik Frisen Gamer

Awesome update! Tire physics feels fantastic

ryszard.zukowski likes this.
  14. VROOM!

VROOM! Rookie

On the whole this seems to be a superb update. The only problem is that in VR, the temporal setting is yet again causing a fair bit of ghosting. This wasn’t such a problem in the previous update. But as I say, on the whole it seems superb. Thanks.

15. Poloman

Poloman Racer

73 degrees on monza straights is just fine.
    Maybe we raced together yesterday, i was around 76 on LF.

I think i need to raise a little my ride heights, i think i hit the ground twice braking for parabolica.
    I am also half a second off the pace, but maybr it is because i am on purpose a little bit more aggresive.

16. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Totally agree! The whole right side of my monitor is filled with the chat box so it could result with tons of crashes...

17. Another update around 316 MB today?

18. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Did special event #36, so enough time for TC test...
    I am pleasantly surprised how smooth it works!
    It give me more room to modulate throttle
    Also overall tire feeling in damp conditions is different (in a good way)
    When track gets dryer also more feedback from tire, not sure but: tires seems to heat more up then before?

1.07 teaching me to modulate all inputs Smoother, precisier, great stuff!

PS: Chatbox in this condition is an absolutely NoGo!
    Whole left side goes away
    No need for it on track, in pit yes

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  19. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

But what do you think?_o_O

20. Hobi

Hobi Rookie

I just drove half an hour at the Hungaroring. It's completely different: the curb in turn 1, the curb in turn 8 after the chicane and the curb in turn 12 ...

This is no longer a fear of touching the curb, everything has become more predictable and reliable. Especially the curb in turn 8 - sometimes it just dug me out there and threw me on the other side of the street.

Excellent work @Kunos!

KillaTron likes this.