1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

question on button mapping csl elite

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Luciano Micale, May 7, 2019.

1. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

hi guys, with the last update it seems my circle button cannot be configurated anymore. Is the button on the far right of the wheel(the ine with the red circle on).when i try to map something an click on it to confirm i want to map something there, the menu goes back.Any tip?!?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Some Button Mapping Questions May 4, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Noob question about Thrustmaster TMX buttons Feb 20, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Key assignment question/wish with button boxes Jan 10, 2016
    Suggestions For the love of everything holy: add a boolean question to quit-button Dec 3, 2014
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Question about assign car settings to button box. Nov 13, 2014
    ACC Physics AMG Evo setup understanding questions Nov 9, 2021
    General modding discussion General questions,just got started with modding Nov 1, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Quick temperature question. Oct 9, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Question on the teams and liveries Aug 22, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Kind of new to AC, I have a question about RSR... Aug 14, 2021
    ACC User Interface Question about the radar distances Jul 21, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Question regarding joining a EU league while living in USA Jun 16, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Podium DD1 to DD2 Upgrade Question Apr 26, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Potentially stupid question(s) Mar 31, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Noob Questions Mar 24, 2021

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

It's an UI issue. I had the same issue. To fix this, browse through your control settings until you get to the UI page. There's a 'Back' button, unbind that key, then you're able to bind a new key to it.
    If you want the 'Back' function to work again, you can re-bind it again afterwards.

4. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

please can you explain better?!?where should i look:ingame settings or out of the game?!?

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I don't have my wheel connected, that's why everything is empty. Press 'Clear' on the 'Back' option.
    upload_2019-5-7_9-55-15.png

6. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

ok got it, thks