1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Questions for upcoming Stefano live stream session

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Jun 4, 2016.

1. The answer to this always has been and will always likely be 'NO'.

Gunja likes this.
  2. When guys can't even ask a simple question without resorting to phrases such as 'for crying out loud' it makes the already small chance that Stefano would respond to this thread even less. Good job.

tkaczorek69 likes this.
  3. tkaczorek69

tkaczorek69 Gamer

In case of consoles you are absolutly right, but I mean PC version.
    *disclaimer* don't take my post as official info*
    1.could there be a random option added to the track temp/time/weather conditions - there is app "content manager" with options "realistic weather"
    2. Any plans to focus on the online aspect in the future? I think you can beat iRacing in the long run since the physics doesn't compare. - As far i remember He don't want too. There is SimRacingSystem, try it, I really love it.
    3. Are there plans to include a "factory" setting for the autoclutch option?
    So that only cars which dont't feature a clutch pedal will use an automatic clutch? -
    It was in one of livestreams but I can't really remember the answer only that there is some kind of problem.
    4.Are you going to implement the steering wheel button control (for turbo boost per example). - logitech profiler
    5. Did you consider the option to add Ai cars to online sessions? -
    Answered, no.
    6 would it be possible to save the onscreen App arrangement in presets? - again, he didn't like this (it would be useful IMHO)
    7. Real sanctions (Stop & go and drive & through) - PitLanePenalty, also there is false start implemented.
    8. Save replay from the game - they are aware of problem and want to make it right
    9, Send car set another player in online play. - Ptracker and Stracker apps.

If I get something wrong, I'm sorry.

4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

1. Console
    2. Okay, he dont want to. Console still wont be able to use it.
    3. Thanks
    4. I dont have logitech profiler and neither do console
    5. Thanks
    6. Thanks
    7. Wont help people on console
    8. Good stuff
    9. Still....console.

5. tkaczorek69

tkaczorek69 Gamer

@kofotsjanne 4. there is also something like xpander (?) not sure if I remember it right. Try it.
    About consoles, right now I'm talking about PC version, because console version isn't out yet.

6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Thats why. Even if these questions have been up before things have changed with the upcoming console release.

7. NightEye

NightEye Alien

Can we just respect each other's opinions? That would be very welcome ;)

Mogster, AC_RAF and Kade like this.
  8. Psit

Psit Alien

In your opinion.

nate likes this.
  9. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

#2 is the most important question. I want to build an online career and with SRS, for instance if you want to compete on a single category there are only three or four races a day. I will do three races a day when I will be 70 years old, For now when I go online I do five to six races in succession, and don't have to wait four hours for the next race in the same category.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes, it would be good if replay recorded the current status of at least the Kunos apps. Tyre temp, axis position etc.

Psit likes this.
  11. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

This is fresh in my mind.
    when is the "serer closed during race" implementation going to be improved?

It is near the top of my list for frustrations that if you do managed to find a server which is populated with a decent combo (i.e. not spa/gt cars, green hell/any car or drift) if the server is set to close after the race starts, you simply cannot join.
    So you find a server you like try to join and it goes through the process only to give you and error that the serer is closed to new sessions.
    Doesn't tell you what lap they are on or how long until the race is over, The official kunos servers are set this way and it is beyond daft!
    Surely a more sensible implementation is too let you join the server but restrict you to the pits, rather leaving you guessing how long before you may be able to join.
    I just end up turning AC off and spending my precious time on another game.
    Its about time that this was improved, and the ability to save MP replays without the need to exit AC and rename files, I have done this a few times only to be locked out of the server because everyone voted to restart the race and then you get locked out of the server completely.

I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE SUFFERED THIS ANOYANCE.
    Time to start the MP replay save and restrict to pits during joining during a race mafia

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    martcerv likes this.
  12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

One thing Id really like addressed is Pitstop's, allow basic options such as pre-setting strategy and make car adjustments that are possible during a pit stop. The Pit app made by a 3rd party is good but something like this official and integrated within the setup UI so you could preset pit strategies even before the race.

So have adjustable pressures, aero etc. Also it would be good to fix the damage repairs as all cars I have tested any damage is repaired quicker then changing tyres since 1.6 which surely cant be correct and will likely be addressed at some point again as it worked ok in earlier builds.

plaid and liakjim like this.
  13. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Double post sorry please delete.

14. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien