1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Questions Regarding Final Game

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Altus Esport - B.Albert, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Hey Guys; just wondering if anyone has any details on a few questions i currently have

Do we know if we will be able to run in the Full/Final Game with near-60 Car Grids like the real Blancpain GT Series? Or are we limited to 21 cars total?

Ability to Manually choose Refuel Amount or choose to Double Stint Tyres to save time in the lane?

Ability to have a file that is readable by Motec for Setup Adjustments and refinements?

tow and Son like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room I have a simple couple of questions regarding multiplayer rules. Jul 7, 2015
    Liveries Questions to kunos regarding official skins Nov 23, 2014
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres A few questions regarding modding Jul 2, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Questions regarding replays Dec 20, 2013
    Chit Chat Room 3 questions Oct 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting two questions in one Sep 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T300RS GT. FOV. Questions Jan 19, 2022
    ACC Physics AMG Evo setup understanding questions Nov 9, 2021
    General modding discussion General questions,just got started with modding Nov 1, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Noob Questions Mar 24, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Some questions related to 24h session SP/Offline Jan 7, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Questions about AC. Dec 28, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Multiple questions, and I did my search :) Dec 21, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Noob questions, sorry. My first look into this game. Dec 19, 2020
    ACC Gameplay A few questions and/or suggestions Nov 2, 2020

3. Turk

Turk Alien

The max number of cars in single player at the moment is 30 cars. It's possible that number may be higher in multiplayer games. That hasn't been confirmed or deneighed yet. But at this moment 30 is the max number of cars. The real Blancpain series doesn't always run 60 cars either. I've seen race with half that.

Dont see why not.

4. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

In this years blancpain season you only had SPA 24hrs runing eith 75 cars. It was aniversary and they pushed in as manny entries as they could.. but whole season goes like sprint/ endurance races witch runs like example

Last years sprint cup on zolder 21 sprint cup entry.

But on Paul richard same year for endurance entries you had 50 cars..

But devs will find some optimal number

5. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

I recall the devs mentioning that the number of cars is limited by processing power, and not the engine itself.

So I'm pretty sure to avoid the flurry of complaints about races with >30 cars running like a slide show, the devs will keep the 30 car limit in place.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

6. Turk

Turk Alien

That's true, but multiplayer shouldn't have that kind of overhead and when asked about the possibility of having larger grids for multiplayer Kunos went deftly silent. Which means they're up to something.

Son likes this.
  7. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Is having a large grid of MP cars more demanding than a large grid of AI cars? I haven't a clue on this matter, so sorry if it is a silly question.

Because I'd be happy to still have a large grid of MP cars and a small AI grid. Just more cars than we currently have would be nice.

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  8. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

No, at Spa 63 cars were entered.
    For the other endurance races 54 (Monza)/50 (Silverstone)/51 (Le Castellet)/53(Barcelona) cars participated.

D.Jankovic and Whipdiddywhip like this.
  9. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

yea you are right i knew they tried to get 75 to match the 75th anniversary thing :D

nfsw55 likes this.
  10. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

If you check the "number of visible cars" setting, you will see that the max is 60. I'm guessing that's the ultimate number they aim for. Or maybe not, who knows. Maybe its just for online races.

Son likes this.
  11. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I reckon the client won't be as much affected by 63 online players vs. 63 bots, but that goes without saying that some of us are already struggling with just 19 bots and optimizations are required.

Son likes this.
  12. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Wow, what a great solution that would be! Some players can't run more than 21 cars, so let's make it impossible for everyone to run more than that! I'm guessing this would be a way better solution than to just put a warning when you try to run a big grid.

Seriously, having to run a single-class endurance race with anything less than 40 cars is a joke. The winner will be the last one to get bored to sleep inside the car.

tow, mESCx and Axel Vogelsang like this.
  13. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

How well is the 'warning' that ACC is currently in EA and thus incomplete working?

Max Doubt likes this.
  14. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

So what? I'm talking about the final game.

15. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

Even if the devs did put a warning on the final release stating that grid sizes >X will require a high end machine to run smoothly, they're likely to be accused of releasing unoptimised code by some of us with lower spec machines that can't get the full experience.

And as we have seen in this EA process, we can become very vocal when we don't get what we think we have been promised.

So yeah, in my opinion to save themselves a ton of pain, devs are likely to put a hard limit in place that covers the min spec machines upwards (even if it's different for single and multiplayer as Turk suggested).

16. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

I really hope they include exporting to MoTeC for telemetry analysis as well. Please Kunos!

17. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

The official Blancpain GT Series Sim should definitely be able to provide the real number of participants!
    Doesn‘t AC1 check the current settings compared to the performance of your machine before you are able to start a session? Isn‘t this a proper solution to prevent the pain you mentioned?

Son likes this.
  18. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I do agree that having a system check to see if you're able to run the amount of cars should be implemented so that those with the gear currently can run it. This also future proofs the game more, as once other people have updated, they too can run the bigger grids, and those running bigger grids will outweigh those struggling.

19. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

I could imagine server-based ki-cars... but have no clue if this even would be possible...

20. Stig 2

Stig 2 Gamer

I can only select 20 cars

21. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Let's hope those new 7nm CPUs aren't just hype and will bring some actual performance gains.