1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Quick race weekend (let's talk abou it Vol.1)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Feb 24, 2017.

1. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Let's talk about this combo. Last night I've the best Assetto experience so far!! The F1 GTR is a brutal car, delivers so much power with high downforce its mind blowing. Slow turns is but pain in the ***, specially when following a car, which can be very tricky bcoz car tends to slide! Overall an amazing racing experience with this combo.

Car: McLaren F1 GTR
    Track: Nordschleife (full course)
    Difficulty: Hard +
    Setup: default /if needed change the fuel value!
    Laps: 2
    Assist: Factory, TC OFF!!!
    Weather: default

I swear to god you'll have the best racing experience so far!!! Breathtaking how good it felt when I drove this one last night!!

Try it and post your result here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

I'm catched by the Cup Porsche But will try this in Times

3. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

You won't be disappointed mate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk