1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Race Department Interview about ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Orne, Mar 6, 2018.

1. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Yeah not everyones wishes are about to come true, I really don't think that ACC will be BeamNG. I'd expect damage model to be the next big thing. But you really aren't supposed to crash in the first place, so IDK. But I wish everyones dreams come true sooner or later. Mine is already on the way, since I have heard "changing racing line as track gets wet", though it is still very unofficial news I suppose.

2. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

I was at first thinking it was Spa too and got confused why the cars kept to the left side of the track. :confused:

3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Just watched Part2 and very much looking forward to learning new things with this new game :)

4. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I think the idea of more than 30 grid slots with a warning when you go too high is the best compromise possible.
    Just like their modding approach: Allow people to do it, but don't encourage and don't waste time supporting people that get any errors while doing it.
    Especially because I think the real series has more than 30 cars for some races, even 50 if I'm not mistaken.

5. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

[​IMG]
    Legends!!

6. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

[​IMG]

Stefano pls don't make the game so pretty. My 1050Ti laptop can't handle it. Make it ugly so I can play it on 60fps.

7. kraM1t

kraM1t Racer

On that note ^^ please don't make lower graphics options have advantage.. for example rain spray should remain the same thickness/distance etc no matter what the graphics options are.

Daniel Monteiro and Pulley like this.
  8. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I don't know how tricky that can be, since everyone has their own perception, and what's equal to one may not be to another. But it's an important point, I hope they get it right.

9. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

I am sure we will have presets for different HW grades. Properly optimized UE4 performs amazingly well, of course expecting visual miracle on system that could barely run AC would be unreasonable.

10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

With the 1050ti you will likely need to turn settings down and get your wish. Really no reason to limit everyone with better hardware to be stuck in the same boat as those with lower specs. ;)

miky, ShredatorFIN and Serge M like this.
  11. LRM

LRM Simracer

Wonder why people still understimate the 1050ti, it can run UE4 games at nearly max settings 1920 x 1080p 60fps if you don't abuse with AA or other filters.

The good thing about car sim/game it can look pretty with very few 3D engine effects, if the base shaders tweaking and modeling/texturing are good enough.

12. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I was joking... get it now?

nate and bgil66 like this.