1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Race videos ( Public or against Ai)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Daz730, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

I'll kick this off with a race against Ai in Barcelona, Ai was set to hard

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality Track videos before racestart in VR missing! Jun 9, 2019
    Console Lounge There's one kerb @ Nords that kills GT3-class AI cars every single race (videos included). Jan 28, 2017
    Screens & Videos Clean race videos May 29, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Awesome hd videos of last week's wtcc nordschleife races May 23, 2015
    Screens & Videos Open wheel mp race videos Nov 23, 2014
    Screens & Videos Not the best racer (my videos) Aug 16, 2014
    Screens & Videos Xgn.com.au league race videos Aug 13, 2014
    Screens & Videos Hotlap and Race Videos (NEW: Mods) Mar 23, 2014
    Screens & Videos Some Alien AI full race videos Jan 19, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Gold medal endurance races Monday at 5:39 PM
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Cant start a solo race. Mar 2, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on PC with Controller | Race Element /ps5 controller activate triggers Feb 28, 2024
    ACC Gameplay GT4 not leaving PIT in Multi-class race Jan 28, 2024

3. BistoKid

BistoKid Racer

Great drive Daz !! Something for me to aspire to perhaps !??!

Daz730 likes this.
  4. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

Thanks mate, Practice practice thats all I can say

5. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

Not going to break any records here but was fun

Alex1996, Dave53 and BistoKid like this.
  6. Chris White

Chris White Gamer

Here is one of me finally beating the Career n2 Part 3/ 6 (abs only , 100% Damage , Easy Ai)

flyingcarrot and Daz730 like this.
  7. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

That's me driving the Ruf CTR at Black Cat County (long version) against the AI (set to hard), only using ABS, 100% boost (I don't know how I did that), Dualshock and using the Punta Tacco technique. Ok, it's not a "real" punta tacco because I'm not using a wheel but the technique is the same, I was reducing the gear while braking and accelerating at the same time. It works great with the Ruf and helps to get better control of this beast.

Daz730 likes this.
  8. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

A little fun race. Difficulty : Very Hard.

Daz730 likes this.
  9. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

Fun race, great last lap battle starting @7:00

Tonydoc10, SlimCharles and Daz730 like this.
  10. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

Just had to try this, attempting to sub 7 round Green Hell

Alex1996 and Grijo like this.
  11. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

I'll try that combo only to see what time I can do...I never tried that car because I'm mostly using road cars, they feel great.

Daz730 likes this.
  12. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

It's a beast of a car mate but satisfying when you get it right, I think I could take more time off this I just need a few more laps practice

Grijo likes this.
  13. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

I love this car

Grijo likes this.
  14. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Great battle until the end.

God this game feels good with clean people. I cant wait until private lobbies are added, but I wish there was a possibility to have online rating in the future. The confort of public lobbies with the awesomeness of clean races private lobbies have.

Daz730 and Grijo like this.
  15. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Man that was a wild ride at the beginning :cool:

flyingcarrot, SlimCharles and Grijo like this.
  16. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

That is me having fun with the Porsche 919 Hybrid. I'm not a great pilot but this car is a dream. I played with AI in hard, no TC or SC.

Daz730 and flyingcarrot like this.
  17. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

Self explanatory if you watch from the start fast forward qualy to shorten it a bit

911 GT3 R - Silverstone

Grijo likes this.
  18. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

I raced for about 4 Hours yesterday evening. Always Cup Porsche GT3 on Nürburgring GP. In These 4 Hours I just had one crash Kiddie. It was so nice

Daz730 and SlimCharles like this.
  19. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

I'll add one. Lotus Exige V6 Cup at Brands Hatch against the AI on Alien.

Grijo, MakaveliA7X and Daz730 like this.
  20. milosma

milosma Rookie

My favorite combination for driving (hotlap or race whatever) ;)

21. Daniel46

Daniel46 Rookie

Some Porsche action at Spa, very entertaining race against the KI. I had to fight until the last lap to win this one.

Grijo likes this.