1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PHYSICS Race weekend tyre sets management, pitstop strategy and fuel load testing

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Jun 3, 2019.

1. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Thanks

mr Switchblade likes this.
  2. You are welcome :)

Coanda and PiretSS2000 like this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I have the same question.

4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

It was answered: yes.

Coanda likes this.
  5. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

The community has every right to be upset. It also means that they like and care about ACC, otherwise it would have been ignored.
    I can assure you that we are deeply sad about the problems but most importantly, we haven't stopped for a day, working actively on everything. You know we will never quit until ACC works as designed, we have proven that with AC release and we do not intend to change our habits now.
    Pushing and firing on all cylinders

JamesHants, Madsen, zeva and 50 others like this.
  6. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

make this sticky please

WallyM likes this.
  7. M4rt1n93

M4rt1n93 Rookie

I know you guys are hard at work and have just released a patch. But just since you mentioned driver stints, is this 10 minute driver stint in championship mode(endurance 2018 series) in your ''to do list''?...

[​IMG]

8. wozza-m

wozza-m Rookie

Can you add the ability to select whether you want to perform any repairs as part of the pit strategy rather than on the fly during the race?

Or even default those to unchecked so repairs will not automatically be performed?

More often that not I do not want/need to repair the car and I would rather have to select the option to repair the car rather than having to constantly deselect the options every time I pit. Unless I have missed this in the setup menu?

menos | M6, chksix and WallyM like this.
  9. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Who cares about AI, I wouldn't even bother doing it, this game should be multiplayer with RL oponents only.
    Developers should rather concentrate on all else but AI.
    Why? You can never make AI as unpredictable and exciting and as real human beings.

R. Iván, Tikka19, eRacer212 and 6 others like this.
  10. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

Although I prefer racing online, you gotta keep in mind a lot of people like doing career mode and offline races.

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yeah boy - Go Kunos! :cool:

40 seconds+

chksix likes this.
  12. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

There's even people that loves both
    I know, devastating

warth0g likes this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

should I....? :D:p

14. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

All that should also be possible with RL drivers, right? And surely will be harder and more fun. Same as IRL.

For those who drive offline, this product is just not what they are up to.

15. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

I don't mind racing AI, and I will be doing career mode in the future too. But I still prefer racing online :)

16. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

It was not for you, but for the one you quoted (i don't see the quote)

JamesHants and Oblit0r like this.
  17. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Hardcore Simmer

Even if it would be possible to do this with RL drivers, some people will still prefer racing vs AI. Aside from that, some people might not have a decent enough internet connection or live in parts of the world where this game isn't so big as in Europe for example.
    What's more fun to you, might not be fun at all for someone else.

18. Yes, ignore 80% of your player base and concentrate solely on the minority. Sounds like such a winning business strategy. /s
    Right now according to Steamdb there are 1089 people in game; I just counted 230 people in servers.

19. Leclettico

Leclettico Gamer

@Aristotelis , please, consider (not now, because there are priority) a way to look at datas in MoTec inside the same session, without the needing to go to the next one or exit from the current one.

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Sorry my friend, I 100% disagree. Due to my location, servers and MP racing is hard to come by. I currently race 80% in SP & 20% MP.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    CrimsonEminence, Zinny, dek and 6 others like this.