1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

ACC Blog Race weekend tyre sets management, pitstop strategy and fuel load testing

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Aristotelis, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Found that tyre sets selected in the strategy are reset each time you select wets, or, you go through wets to dries or vice versa.

Example. Rain is forecast at pit stop time. So, you select pit stop 1 to wets and pit stop 2 to dries but set 4 in case its dry. By selecting between pit stop 1 and 2, it resets the dry tyre set to 1.

Is there a possibility to have a pit stop to repair damage only? So, if your in the mid-pack and think there's a high chance of a crash on lap 1, such as in the wet around tight circuits/corners like Brands or Misano or Monza, then, your first stop can be repair damage only without fuel or tyres. Then, if you dont get damage, you select pit stop 2 for your first stop to change tyres as normal.

2. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Gamer

The criterion of the pit-stop numbers in the setup menu or in the track hud can be chosen in order different from their number?
    that is to say, I set the pit stop number in the setup with different pressure criteria or gasoline, etc.
    I can decide to go to race or practice session or chrono with what you set in the start setup and once on the track when you make a pit stop I can select the pit stop No. 3 in the 1st stop and the second repeat the pit -stop nº3 and in the third stop put the pit-stop nº1 for example?
    If in the second stop change for example the set of wheels of pit-stop No. 3 I understand that I will ignore the change .... if I later decided to use pit-stop No. 3 again in the third stop I would award the modification with the changed wheelset or would they put the initial set of wheels in the pit-stop configuration-nº3?
    Thank you

3. Zotac Ten80

Zotac Ten80 Rookie

How can i scroll the MFD when i’m already in a race. I can see the menu but cant scroll up or down. What button do i map to change this?
    Thanks in advance. The Netherlands