1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PHYSICS Race weekend tyre sets management, pitstop strategy and fuel load testing

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Jun 3, 2019.

1. wozza-m

wozza-m Rookie

Have you tried setting a pit stop strategy in the setup menu before the race?

I have never had a problem with tyre changes doing it this way. However, you do need to change the driver swap, but you should have enough time when coasting down the pit lane. This is in SP... it maybe different for MP sessions.

buellersdayoff likes this.
  2. Thanks all, I'll go practice pit stops

3. Sean Smith

Sean Smith Gamer

Can't you set your pit stop strategy before the race starts?

4. Rolz

Rolz Alien

yes, but the issues is default is no tire change and full repair on everything when u start race.

I always set my preference prior to lights going green on mdf screen... but really should be other way round...
    tire change, yes... repairs no.

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

For new comers reading this... If you have any repairs checked whilst serving a stop and go penalty it will not clear.

buellersdayoff, Rolz and kro like this.
  6. This was my issue
    This is the real issue with the sim, among other things

7. wozza-m

wozza-m Rookie

Try setting the tyres in the Fuel and Strategy tab in the Setup menu before entering the race, not through the mdf before the lights go green. This way the tyre change should be ticked. Just make sure you set the pit stop count to one... sometimes it appears to default to 30.

Not a lot you can do about the repairs, other than change them via the mdf.

This usually works for me.

8. I do prepare a pit strategy pre race however the checkbox is still off by default. In SP/offline I tried a practice pit stop, I set a pit strategy and saved it to my car set-up, entered pits and tyre box was checked, only had to manually change driver swap. So single player it works. Haven't try this in MP/online yet, maybe it works if the pit strategy is saved to the car set-up, can't test it out for a few days.

9. wozza-m

wozza-m Rookie

Yeah, I usually make all of the setup changes needed and then save the settings before I enter an SP race. I don’t usually race MP/Online, so I cannot help here... hopefully it is the same.