1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Races ends with last lap to the pits with AI

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Cote Dazur, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Since the last update of the shader patch we can now finish a race going back all the way to the pit with the AI.
    the AI crosses the finish line, slows down, complete the lap and go back to the pit.
    No more finish the race and boom back to the pit.
    This is major for me, as the way races ended before in AC was crude. All hail to @x4fab :bowdown::bowdown:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cannot Start Races, Game Sends Me Back To Menu Dec 7, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Classes / Categories of Car Race Weekends & Quick Races Apr 25, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Results json files not written for Hotlaps, practice and MP races Yesterday at 6:11 PM
    Chit Chat Room ai('s) in endurance races Jul 30, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Endurance GT3 World Series by Ciracesonline.it Jul 22, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room SimRacingOrgUk ACC Races Jul 20, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC 1hr races, Saturdays at 8PM Eastern (1AM UK/2AM EU) Jun 29, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating loss during SP races (SA, CC, CN) Jun 26, 2019
    ACC Gameplay One Qualifying, Two Races - always start in P1 Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Fake Races in My Rating Profile (CP) Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards fake races on Competiton Server Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Gameplay How to select AI for non championship races Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Are Night Races too dark? Jun 12, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Keep getting disconnected from online races Jun 12, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Why you shouldn't race 24h SP races yet... Jun 10, 2019

3. rd.king

rd.king Hardcore Simmer

that's great... BUT
    there's no indication that the race has ended.
    I would still like to see the flag at the end.
    I don't realize the race is over until I run into the AI car in front as it drops to 50% throttle.
    The Crew chief app doesn't register the end of the race either.
    But it is better with the cool down lap available.

4. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

When I race against AI I have a message saying it is the last lap and when crossing the line an other massage that the race is over, I don’t know why you do not.