1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

RACES TC/ABS bugs

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ælleden, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Ælleden

Ælleden Gamer

Hi again !

In Online Races, everytime, every ******** time, my TC and ABS are disabled it seems, even if the UI shows it's working, it doesn't actually work.
    I use the exact same setup as usual, and I can't drive the car, going straight at every braking, and spinning everytime I use the throttle.
    So boring

Changelog 0.4.1

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Possibility to drive single races with own name? Nov 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Daily races. Oct 28, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Short driver stints ruin races Oct 24, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Massive FPS drop in VR in online races came lately Oct 10, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Lack of manufacturer variety in races Sep 21, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Safety rating won't go up/game reading races incorrectly (1.0.10) Sep 19, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Countdown for "postQualySeconds" and "postRaceSeconds" Sep 19, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer People leave races Sep 17, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer what bothers me the most in terms of serious MP races Sep 12, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Community Races Sep 9, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Raceonoz Singapore open scheduled Wednesday night races Aug 28, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer How to Run online Sprint Races Aug 25, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Very low FPS in races Aug 20, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Results json files not written for Hotlaps, practice and MP races Aug 18, 2019
    Chit Chat Room ai('s) in endurance races Jul 30, 2019