1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Radical Drift cars pack - assetto corsa

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Landro, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Landro

Landro Racer

Hi kunos team,
    I wanted to know if you were going to expand the range of cars dedicated to drifting ?
    Maybe you need the manufacturer's agreement to apply modifications ? And have a larger community interested in this discipline .

It would be great to have a drift car pack of a high-level style category D1GP or D1 Street legal.
    To know virtually the pleasure of driving cars of this category!
    Being on is drive and having a real physical through your nice work.

In addition you have a very good pilot: Federico Sceriffo :p

Best regards

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    BerScott and vlado Cro like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Radical SR3 league- ApexOnlineRacing Jan 5, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Blurry dash (sporadically) [Texture stream] Apr 16, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting British Pack Patch - Front wheels sporadically lose all grip for about 500~1000ms Feb 11, 2021
    3D car models Radical rxc Feb 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Radicals and muscle Oct 28, 2014
    Screens & Videos Initial D Themed | Lan Evo 3 Drifts Down Irohazaka Downhill Jul 31, 2023
    ACC Physics [1.9] 4 wheel drifts have no FFB Apr 23, 2023
    Screens & Videos Drifting Bmw e46 M3 Downhill May 21, 2022
    ACC User Interface Lock to Horizon Causes Camera Position Drift. May 9, 2022
    Screens & Videos Drift Chevy Impala Apr 10, 2022
    Screens & Videos Touge driftin Apr 5, 2022
    Screens & Videos M3's drifting on a rainy day Mar 20, 2022
    Screens & Videos Tandem drifting - A cinematic Feb 26, 2022
    Screens & Videos Z drifting through traffic Feb 19, 2022
    Screens & Videos 5 man tandem - Winter drifting Feb 11, 2022

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Chances are there will never be a dedicated drift pack, to meet their finance goal they need the dlcs to sell not only to the drifters but the racers as well. Something like the japanese pack is more likely, that being said with the current cars that they have licenses for which arent in the game yet it doesnt seem like they will likely have a drift edition.

How popular are the official drift cars in AC? All the AC drift videos seem to be of mods with extreme 1000bhp engines with turbos at 12psi or something equally crazy.

4. Landro

Landro Racer

The kunos drift cars they are litle popular, because for my opinion, only they are standard body except the toyota AE86, The kunos models are only slightly modified, which attracts little crowds.
    Of the blow, they rolls that with it is "illegal" mods from which one does not know if physics is real or totally fictitious and which are easier to drift.

- bmw E92-Drift is nice but the gearbox limits the proper use of engine power and no body kit which attracts few amateurs of this discipline.
    - bmw e30-Drift not bad, but we drive with since the very beginning of assetto corsa and no body kit
    - bmx z4-Drift for me is the best kunos drift car butttt, the gearbox is on pallets and when pulling the handbrake the clutch is too long to engage and no body kit.
    - toyota AE86-Drift is fun, nice soud, nice cars, and cool body kit.
    - toyota supra-Drift is nice cars, no limit for drifting, big power but the sound is medium and no body kit she even lost her wing, What a pity not to have the same kit as the time attack version :(

Leonardo Ratafia likes this.
  5. Landro

Landro Racer

Drift people do not want cars with es physics guaranteed by Kunos ?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  6. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

That would be about the only DLC I wouldn´t even buy if someone paid me exorbitant sums of money for it ...

7. Landro

Landro Racer

I do not understand your point

8. Jebus

Jebus Alien

His point is that if there would be a dlc with drifting cars only he would not buy it. Neither would I.

Drifters are in minority and it wouldn't be smart from the business pov to release a dlc dedicated to drift cars. Just like Brownninja already said.

9. Landro

Landro Racer

It's certain and is Undergrund community in Assetto corsa all time in facebook ... Never on the official forum because their mods are not legal...

10. Stereo

Stereo Alien

Whereas I wouldn't buy the R2R pack so it balances out, they can't win both of us either way.