1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Rating system is a JOKE

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Metranomic_Mika, Oct 9, 2021.

1. I don't know where to begin tbh, I've played all night (from approx 1900 uk till just now 05.40, I have had the best races in terms of "close racing to gain SA points, I have raced in the dark with rain, and had great results, I've raced in MP again with great results ie cp suzuka finished 3rd from about 13th with no contact with anyone and was DEDUCTED 2 SA points. That is just 1 example of how broken and pointless the ranking system is (on ps4 my only platform) I have recorded many of the races but tbh I won't ul them to my yt channel unless someone wants to see them an try to work out how the hell it could it happen, I STILL think this is the best sim I've ever played BUT there are so many basic things that SHOULD'VE BEEN FIXED BY NOW. Kunos PLEASE FIX THIS GAMES RATING SYSTEM,

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Rating System down? Feb 21, 2023
    ACC Physics Please Devs fix the contact system, it's getting more and more frustrating to race like this Jul 6, 2022
    ACC General Discussions Better Driver Rating System for ACC [Seriously, stop] Nov 23, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards What is going on with the rating system? Nov 20, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server on Unsupported Operating Systems - Please Read Feb 11, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Rating system Q/A Dec 30, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Broken rating system preventing ppl from competing in CP races Apr 26, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues CP server always full after rating system update Feb 23, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating Point System Jan 20, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Idea to improve safety rating system Nov 30, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating system and fun Nov 13, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards How to Disable Rating System for Single Player? Jun 24, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating system need a revision! Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards SUGGESTION! Automated safety rating penalty appeal system Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Opinion: Rating system is too punishing while learning a new track Apr 20, 2019

3. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

stefanoCasillo and sps_for_race like this.
  4. Hi Anthony. Firstly thanks for taking the time to reply to me and posting the video
    Thing is I've already watched this and every other SA related video on yt trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm including (hopefully lol) a couple of screenshots that might help, the last race where the green bar is tallest is the race I LOST 2 SA points! No crashes, bumps, and short of getting in the AIs boot, I couldn't have driven any closer along with the aborted overtakes etc, it never once flashed green to indicate or acknowledge in any of the stats, this keeps happening when I get to 87 88 SA, I'm at a loss and very frustrated, anyway thanks again and any suggestions would be much appreciated seems I can't upload them,

5. Paul Hodges

Paul Hodges Gamer

Kind of agree with you. Just did a 24hrs of Spa race and am now totally convinced this is easily the best racing sim on console, and I've played them all. There is a feeling of authenticity in this game that is unrivalled, I think.

but then there are some weird bugs. I discovered if you save during the race, in the pit lane, the car just stops when you load it back in - but hey, as long as you know next time! The one that really gets me is when you load a mid race
    save in and you get that invisible shunt from behind, could do without that really. As for the rating system, it does seem stacked against the player for the SA rating but then again, there must be guys here who have cracked it
    and got the rating up where they want it - surely? Or are we saying no one can do it on PS4 because it's broken?

One other thing I'll mention while it's on my mind - racing multiplayer the other night on Suzuka and starting to think wow, these guys are actually grown up, there's a bit of respect being shown.
    Then in the race as I'm moving up the field, one particular non english speaking guy runs a bit wide and as I pass him comfortably down the back straight, he tags my rear quarter on purpose to spin me.
    So there are still some very sore losers on multiplayer, which is disappointing.

6. Hi Paul, well I'm pleased to inform you that as of last night I'm up to SA 94 :D and intend on getting to 99 or 100 if that's possible (I've had one of my other rankings go 00 which equals 100 I think) so yes it is possible, that said I've only been able to do this by taking my life in my hands and only racing in MP :confused::mad::eek::D given up expecting anything from racing the very impressive AI, I've never saved a game so wasn't aware if those bugs but worth knowing in caseI literally only play ACC now and really hope they don't abandon this version and solely focus on next gen and the new ACC due in a couple of years as we deserve to have certain issues addressed having paid a fair amount for the game as well as DLCs, but yes it is above and beyond anything on console having played pretty much all of them, keep at it and if you want any help or tips on improving your ratings, just ask

Paul Hodges likes this.
  7. Paul Hodges

Paul Hodges Gamer

Hey Mika, glad you got it sorted, but I'm really surprised you did it in MP but I suppose that was completion servers?
    In the quick join random lobbies, I've found the drivers to be unreliable, not all, but quite a few still want to ruin your race.

How did you fare in those random lobbies with your safety rating?

8. Sorry for the delay, 90% of the current increase to, now 94 SA has been in the MP servers, yes it can be carnage but I tend to not do qually and tip toe my way through lol, compared to all the other online game races ACC standards are head and shoulders above the rest had some really good battles but then I only join the 70+ SA servers.