1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Real DD Total Cost

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by PastorCzo13, Aug 22, 2018.

1. PastorCzo13

PastorCzo13 Rookie

in reality what is the total cost of a DD wheel? I see simplicity has the Mige for around 400, but what else would I need besides pedals

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay [1.0.10]Championship "real" weather settings total opposite of 2018 race Sep 26, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Windows Mixed Reality reprojection, good stuff but... Sunday at 10:55 AM
    ACC Gameplay plans for more realistic damage mode Feb 20, 2020
    ACC General Discussions plans for more realistic damage mode Feb 18, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting An Unreal process has crashed: UE4-AC2 Feb 11, 2020
    ACC Physics Realistic Braking Force Feb 10, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Unreal process crash UE4-AC2 before and after update Feb 7, 2020
    ACC Physics [1.3] Ai vs Real 2019 Qualy Results - ICGT DLC Feb 7, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Great visual of ACC's physics in real time... Jan 25, 2020
    Chit Chat Room What does a semislick represent in real life? Jan 20, 2020
    General modding discussion Realistic Custom Car & Racetrack Build, Timings and Resourcing Jan 12, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Want a date with a real Amg gt3 car you’ll have to travel!!! Dec 29, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Game crash unreal Dec 21, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer ACC's "netcode" creating alternate realities. Dec 19, 2019
    ACC Physics [1.2.1] Ai vs Real 2018/2019 Qualy Results Dec 19, 2019

3. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

When you say the Mige, are you on about the SW7C? I haven't actually seen one successfully working yet. Seen a few people on the simracing reddit page who took delivery, though I believe they got recalled again.

To answer the question, I'd say the bare minimum you need is a pedal set, a steering wheel of your own choice, and a wheel button box with paddle shifters. Overall price for this can vary massively depending on what you want. My personal setup is the Fanatec CSL elites LC, OMP trecento wheel, Ascher racing paddle shifters and Ascher racing shifter mounting plate.

Paddles: www.ascher-racing.com/shop/paddle-shifter/
    Paddle plates: www.ascher-racing.com/shop/shifter-mounting-plate/
    USB interface for paddle shifters: www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=94&products_id=204
    Pedals: www.fanatec.com/eu-en/pedals/csl-elite-pedals-lc-eu.html

4. PastorCzo13

PastorCzo13 Rookie

Thank you. Probably just get a csl package

bgil66 likes this.
  5. hristo1026

hristo1026 Racer

6. OSW Simracingbay bundle all complete (better cables, quick release adapter, shipping) with Fanatec Formula, Teensy, DIY Shaft extension: € 1800,--

sent from my mobile, cheers!