1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Recommended racers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ACJJ619, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Protoduct

Protoduct Hardcore Simmer

I had a really good clean (part of a) race in a Evora GX with M@XX (MP4 gt3).
    Also J-EV and SenBRa were lapping everyone in a server with fc2.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. The two other fast guys that I remember last night were Dubuzz (I think) and Mogo. I was too busy working my way up through the pack in the final couple of races, but I was chuffed to win a previous race in the BMW 1M (and I somehow managed to keep Anssi at bay in that one) :cool:

On a side note, I then switched to a Ferrari 458 GT2 @ Nurburgring GP (my first time at the track in this car), and won that one aswell! I started P13 with 24 cars on the grid, but there was a bit of mayhem into the first corner, so I moved up to P4 within half a lap. I then managed to overtake the three guys ahead of me, and pulled away significantly from the pack (which puzzled me a bit). It was a ten lap race, and I had it sewn up halfway through the race......until I half spun the car exiting the final corner at the end of lap 6. That caused serious damage to the front splitter, and my pace dropped by something like 4 or 5 seconds a lap!! Thankfully, my lead was large enough to handle it :):oops:

That's the second time that I have won a full grid race in the Ferrari 458 GT2 in my first race in the car at a specific track (the other was @ Mugello, and that was my first race ever in the car).

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    Mogonaut likes this.
  3. jamba

jamba Racer

You dont know @sofke ?
    oh cmon :D

4. Jaye

Jaye Alien

So after a 30 lap race at Zandvoort (both Z4) I must mention @chaz.cleland (Chaz Cleland) here. I needed 10 laps to pass him, because he was driving a great fighting line, hard but always fair with enough space for me.

Only bad thing about him: He didn't give up and followed me about 15 laps in a few seconds distance until I made a stupid mistake at lap 26 to get his first place back :mad:;)

chaz.cleland likes this.
  5. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

I've raced Filip Dabrowski (hope i'm typing correct) yesterday, e30 vs GT86 on Nurburg-sprint :)

Defended like my life depended on it, last turn he just went around me and took the win of a nice race ;)

Ricky Reject likes this.
  6. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

List updated.

GTHQ_koop likes this.
  7. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

You removed me from the list :oops:

8. Jaye

Jaye Alien

we could make our own list :cool:

a special ultra awesome bulletproof superheroic alien racer list

only for the real smart guys, so we 2 ^^ :p

9. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

Aahahahhaha I will be happy even with a "normal often slow racer list"

Jaye likes this.
  10. Since I haven't mentioned him specifically, I want to add my respect for baronesbc. I knew him as G Melis in Power & Glory 3, and he has always been both a very fast and (more importantly) very respectful race driver. Both a joy and an honour to race him online :cool:

Niki Đaković and baronesbc like this.
  11. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

Not deliberately! Must have got lost in my cutting + pasting!

DaVeX↯ likes this.
  12. I also mentioned Hybrid, but he does not seem to be on the list either...

13. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

Sorry guys! Difficult keeping up with all the names. Am doing the best I can with the limited time available..

DaVeX↯ and Christopher Low like this.
  14. Mogonaut

Mogonaut Racer

Andy riches, Akula, mogget and minolin off the top of my head. There's a few other regulars whom ill remember next time :)

Sent from a galaxy far far away

Andy-R likes this.
  15. esox71

esox71 Alien

I've been removed from the list, I had 27 endorsements too.

Andy-R likes this.
  16. Hany

Hany Alien

Yorap is a very fast and clean driver. I race with him most of the time. he can follow u within a meter without making contact

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    baronesbc likes this.
  17. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

I once TRIED to defend my first place from him in an s1 version of the esse esse. (same cars) unstoppable that guy
    tried to cover the inside, he braked superlate, still did make the corner without effort :eek: on the inside :eek:
    no contact whatsoever
    resistance was futile

Hany likes this.
  18. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

+1 @Horus :cool:

He knows why :D
    (good racer, correct and polite)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  19. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

Thanks Diogo , Dont get online much but when i do its Usually good times. :)

Diogo Ramalho likes this.
  20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

thanks Mogonaught, I can confirm Mogo is fair and fun to race in AC. some nice side by side action.

anssi still isnt on the list. he is a fair and fast racer. im sure I have raced yorap before as well and he was very fast and fair. oli rc is often in aloog1 and is always racing fair. same goes for animaled. there are so many guys that its hard to remember. tam baz, tam esox had a nice little battle with those 2 before. and many many more. I always feel a bit bad posting names here as I know there are loads im missing out.