1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Recommended racers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ACJJ619, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Yes, I would also like to mention animaled. I have raced with him many times in AC and P&G3, and he is always fair and respectful.

2. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

Can I just say, and I hope others feel the same way, but this thread has actually affected my racing more than I thought it would. I find myself browsing the various servers now looking for names I recognise from this list. Before I would just pick any old server with 5 mins of qualy left, but now I am happy to disregard ideal looking servers in favour of ones with names I recognise from here, even if it means waiting for a race to finish or using a car/track I don't like.

Pleasantly surprised and glad you guys have got involved as much as you have done so far.

3. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

Tonight in the race2play server we raced 25 laps in the abarth 500 on silversone national.
    I had a real good fight with Eduardo Barcia that lasted for several corners racing alongside eachother
    not once did we touch.

4. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

A shoutout to "Davids87" with whom I raced for two races yesterday. At one point I was on the outskirts of indecency overtaking him after he made a venture out on the grass. Still we kept it clean and stayed side by side for a couple of corners before things settled.

Good run...

5. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

tonight on the cra clubracing server I raced Roberto Olivetti
    fast and clean gentleman racer, gives advice when asked
    raced against him two races on zandvoort in the gt86
    he was clearly faster, we touched a few times but both apologised afterwards
    nice racing Roberto!

Racert46 likes this.
  6. Roberto Olivetti is indeed a clean and very fast racer.

BTW I was in the official server #1 today (with GT-86, Abarth and Giulieta @ Silverstone National) and it was totally chaos. There were 3 crashers at the same time named: ENGS, Wolf Kalashnikov and Herman Olsen (probably kids, so, sooner or latter they will stop with online and join other games). I was desperately trying to persuade them to leave the server since the voting was always failing (this is something KS guys should change in official servers to allow to pass the vote with less "YES" or "NO" percentage) and at least I made one leave...

Olivier Boissel and Tim Meuris like this.
  7. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

it's remarkable when you look at all these achievements mankind has obtained during evolution
    but these wreckers show that evolution clearly wasn't meant for everyone

8. Three corners side by side with Diogo Ramalho tonight @ Nurburgring Sprint without any contact :cool:

Diogo Ramalho likes this.
  9. It was totally fun and super intense! I have to say that I'm not that used to do this kind of close racing and I hit you and the other guy (ansii!? Or is that you?) without any intention (sorry for that). Great fun it was indeed!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    Christopher Low likes this.
  10. I don't recall you hitting me (my race name is Mogget), but even if you did it was not worth worrying about :)

Diogo Ramalho likes this.
  11. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Uhmm... Me? :D

Hagen
    Minolin
    Tucker
    TCLF
    Arch
    Oh I can't forget about Tatto

My brain does not function for names sorry. :D
    Bunch of people from wealthysoup and himself.

Me VS Tatto

esox71 likes this.
  12. Thanks Christopher, yeah I remember fighting with you and it was fun and clean! The battle I was referring to was against Tim O'Glock and Ansii and I hit them both without any intention as I have said. Maybe they can came up here and say something about it!

Christopher Low likes this.
  13. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Now that You mention it, Yeah Tim O'Glock is good and clean racer. A bit too fast for me. :D

14. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

Qualy was close tonight! At one point the top 5 were separated by less than a tenth but I didn't know how to take a screenshot at that point ;)

[​IMG]

15. I like how the kick icon is next to my name. I'm generally a target on the track, so I might as well be one in the pits aswell! :p

ACJJ619 likes this.
  16. Hany

Hany Alien

It because u use the name Mogget it invites people to take u out hehe. Try a new name maybe noobs/wreckers will be more kind to u

17. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

Big props to Ryno and Kiddo7 for this race. These guys were quicker than me but I just tried to make my car as wide as possible. How I hung on for 10 laps I have no idea.

18. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Had a great race today for first with Laszlo Tyukodi. There is a screenshot with me having a moment there. :D

[​IMG]

19. Whatever you do, don't put me in that list. I'm just a wrecker.

20. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

God, I love this game (sim)!! Man...

Just came from a race at Mugello. I qualified fourth but got knocked off track in the first corner - restarted from the pits in sheer fury! Drove like mad, chasing what I believe to be another poor victim; a racer called "Seee". I chased him for a good 5 laps - he's fast and cuts through slower traffic clean and smooth, I followed him around slowly gaining when he sadly went off.

I continued to drive by sheer infuriating willpower and managed to nick three positions on the very last lap!

In any case, cheers to Mr Seee :)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015