1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Reddit Snoo

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by D.Jankovic, Jan 8, 2019.

1. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Hardcore Simmer

Now i know that this is not reddit but people from here do visit it from time to time. EDIT: Maybe? :)
    So as newly assigned mod on reddit i wanted to start working off the bat soo i did.. last night with my poor gimp skills i crafted this masterpiece :D

[​IMG]

Now maybe we dont use any but i would like to hear your comments.... SNOO 2 is the first try.. then i was like what the hell i will try better so i did.. SNOO 1 is final product..so if you people like it and approve i would like to place SNOO of your choice on reddit profile picture.. and it will become our Reddit mascot

What do you guys think.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room A reddit survey shows ac looks good and strong Jun 14, 2015
    Tracks modding Redditch super prix.. v0.5 wip now released. Feb 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Project openhattan by snoopy :p Feb 21, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Impost tracks (nordschleife by snoopy v1.1) and crash in game Aug 26, 2014
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa - Nordschleife by Snoopy May 17, 2014
    Liveries BMW M3 E30 Group A - Snoopy May 14, 2014
    Tracks modding Nordschleife by snoopy v1.1 May 12, 2014

3. I'm rarely using Reddit atm but I like your Snoo's. Both of them. Snoo 2 looks more friendly and more open. Snoo 1 looks like the ACC multiplayer crashed for the 100 times :D
    But he's the more completed one. Gimp skill related. :)

D.Jankovic likes this.
  4. tjr

tjr Gamer

Rarely on Reddit either, but number 2 gets my vote. Friendlier and more recognisable as the Reddit icon.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  5. Son

Son Racer

Snoo 2 for me my man

D.Jankovic likes this.
  6. Fr0zzen

Fr0zzen Rookie

Snoo 2, The details on snoo 1 will not be very noticable on the Reddit Website or App.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  7. both are nice but my preference also ca to snoo_2, play well! ;)

8. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

I barely know what Reddit is...nor a Snoo...but for what it's worth graphically, I prefer Snoo number 2 - I'd imagine it is easier to use it a wider array of contexts as opposed to the more detailed one.

9. Turk

Turk Alien

I think Snoo 1 looks a bit cooler looking but if the graphic is going to be a tiny avatar (I don't use Reddit much either so I don't know) Snoo 2 is probably going to look better as a small image.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  10. BigFW

BigFW Racer

Don't use reddit but Snoo2 gets my vote. Stands out better and seems...friendlier.