1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Regular cars pack

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sawier‾‾, May 28, 2018.

1. sawier‾‾

sawier‾‾ Rookie

Hi, any chance you could guy do regular street cars pack in the future? Really missing some undepowered normal road cars. I know its racing simulator but its a blast to race some "boring" everyday junk car around nurburgring. I bet many people would like that as well. I know there are mods but nothing is good enough, some official pack would be great!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Regularly disconnected during races with TCP socket error 10054 Jun 27, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Regular Disconnects between Quali and race start Jan 25, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Apollo Racing Club | NA Based | Regular Events Saturdays at 2100 EST Feb 19, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars AMR v8 - irregular color livery Nov 6, 2019
    ACC Gameplay 1.05 - Why I don't drive ACC regularly - Single Player thoughts Jul 6, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Violent stuttering at irregular intervals Jun 14, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues T500 settings disappear regularly Jul 18, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Wheel settings vanish from AC on regular basis Feb 2, 2017
    Console Lounge Who all drifts regularly on console? (drift check in) Jan 9, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Chase cam on regular bmw m4 is wrong Oct 8, 2015
    Suggestions Official posts of compilation of taken suggesions and reported issues published on regular basis Oct 6, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Regular stuttering despite of a stable frame rate. Sep 28, 2015
    3D car models Request: regular street car 3d model for research project Aug 19, 2015
    Online Leagues / Championships room [gtr4u] gt racing, cup racing, regular funevents and much more May 23, 2015
    Audio Bugs & Issues Irregular audio balance Apr 14, 2015

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Not possible anymore, after four years of support they have moved onto their next games Assetto corsa Competizione which is blancplain gt only.

4. sawier‾‾

sawier‾‾ Rookie

that sucks, really like the physics of AC, guess I am left with forza 7 then :(

5. Really, if you're looking for more unusual (for 'racing' games) cars, then mods really are your best option.

Underpowered, boring, everyday junk - coming eventually:

[​IMG]

6. sawier‾‾

sawier‾‾ Rookie

waiting for that one ;) yeah i know I got few mods but some of them are really bad, this one looks very promising