1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[Release] ACC Server Manager

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by 「Cr4zy | Pi3t」, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Hey guys,
    you may have read my last post where I gave you a preview of my server manager. Thanks for all the kind comments :)
    I continued working on this project and am now confident enough in its stability and functionality to release version 1.0.0. This version supports ACC 0.7 (potentially also 0.6 and earlier, although I cant guarantee it).

Here is a YouTube playlist which contains the preview video and an installation guide: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-UPfwnI2yIy2A9FIiXiNbI0ptcgD4DrD

Here you can find more information: https://github.com/grimsi/accservermanager/wiki

If you have any question, feel free to contact me (PM, comment, email, ...).

2. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Must have tool! ¿Is it possible now or in the future to manage dynamic weather options?

3. My server manager supports every configuration option, so you can set the value for the dynamic weather option.

4. Ch3r0

Ch3r0 Rookie

Can you explain how to install this tool on windows please ?

It seems to be hard for a neophyte, i don't use docker or python so i'm don't understand what to do.

hope you understand me, i'm french and try to do my best ^^

5. Unfortunately there is no "installer" for my software. The easiest way to install it is by using docker but I could not get this to work under windows.
    Sadly I cant really give you more help than linking you this article from my wiki: https://github.com/grimsi/accserver...l-the-server-manager-directly-on-your-machine

Please keep in mind that my server manager does not yet fully support ACC 1.0.0 because im currently busy with work and university. I will try to update it as fast as possible and I already have people helping me (huge thanks to them again!)

6. pastranario

pastranario Racer

Hello, there is no version for windows?

7. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Ah crap, I'll wait for windows version, but cool stuff

8. Since the software is written in Java it will run on Linux, Windows and MacOS (and every other OS with JVM support).
    Its just harder to install on Windows than on Linux and Mac because Docker is not well supported for Windows (this will most likely change with the sommer update for windows 10).
    Anyway, this application is meant to be installed on a server and since most servers run on Linux I will focus my efforts on Linux

9. @lbert

@lbert Rookie

Hi to all,

I need some help with an error ocurred when I try to launch start.cmd on my pc (return message error indicates that don't found file token.puclic) . I copy and paste the text message if someone know the reason that doesn't work:

System: win10 64 home edition
    Previos step: I was created at the same directory token.public and token.private as like as tutorial.

cmd log error
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>start.cmd

D:\accweb_1.4.0>Rem Adjust this file to match your needs.

D:\accweb_1.4.0>Rem sets host and port
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>Rem 80 is the default port for web servers and meight be blocked on your machine
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>Rem in that case, change it to anything else, e.g. 8080
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>set ACCWEB_HOST=0.0.0.0:8080
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>Rem IMPORTANT must be set, use strong different passwords for each
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>set ACCWEB_ADMIN_PASSWORD=*****
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>set ACCWEB_MOD_PASSWORD=*****
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>set ACCWEB_RO_PASSWORD=*****
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>Rem these files must exist
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>set ACCWEB_TOKEN_PUBLIC_KEY=secrets/token.public
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>set ACCWEB_TOKEN_PRIVATE_KEY=secrets/token.private
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>Rem create this directory in your installation directory
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>set ACCWEB_CONFIG_PATH=config/
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>Rem set the installation path of the ACC server
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>set ACCWEB_SERVER_DIR=D:\steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\server
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>set ACCWEB_LOGLEVEL=info
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>set ACCWEB_ALLOWED_ORIGINS=*
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>set ACCWEB_SERVER_EXE=accServer.exe
    D:\accweb_1.4.0>accweb.exe
    time="2019-10-11T17:32:21+02:00" level=fatal msg="Token public key file not found" err="open secrets/token.public: El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado." file="secrets/token.public"