1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Remove seat from car's 3D model?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Diabolus, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Diabolus

Diabolus Rookie

Hi, is it possible to remove driverside seat from car's 3D model? Or at least edit some files and maybe set its opacity to zero?

Some cars seats block side views when you slide in game seat backwards and it's really annoying since I wanna continue playing in proper FOV with my 3 monitor setup.

Also if this is possible somehow, will this alteration of files result in a checksum failed error and kick me out of online races?

Thanks in advance.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions How can I remove the prediction weather HUD ? Aug 16, 2019
    ACC User Interface Remove ghost car in Special Events mode? Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Kunos, please remove the Gallardo R-EX from the opponents list Jun 19, 2019
    ACC User Interface Remove helmet in helmet cam view? Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer [V1.0.1] Name Tag Removed in Replay Jun 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Intro sequences removed? Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Can broken servers be removed from server list? May 16, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Penalty not removed once served Apr 24, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Remove driving line in multiplayer race replay. Mar 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 0.6.3 Crash on first lap quick race [Audio removed?] Mar 11, 2019
    ACC User Interface how to remove camera hud Mar 7, 2019
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues How to hide or remove the annoying green ping/ms indicator? Feb 23, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds How to remove snowy scenery? Feb 11, 2019
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Remove stats at bottom of the screen Feb 11, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Please remove the start menue from VR Feb 2, 2019